Breast cancer and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Breast cancer, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zometa and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Breast cancer. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,995 people who have Breast cancer from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
2,995 people who have Breast Cancer and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Breast Cancer and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 98.34 %
- male: 1.66 %
Age of people who have Breast Cancer and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.04 %
- 2-9: 0.04 %
- 10-19: 0.26 %
- 20-29: 1.0 %
- 30-39: 3.83 %
- 40-49: 17.19 %
- 50-59: 29.33 %
- 60+: 48.3 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (519 people, 17.33%)
- High Blood Pressure (188 people, 6.28%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (179 people, 5.98%)
- Depression (153 people, 5.11%)
- Osteoporosis (112 people, 3.74%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (1,205 people, 40.23%)
- Aredia (728 people, 24.31%)
- Arimidex (595 people, 19.87%)
- Femara (566 people, 18.90%)
- Taxotere (496 people, 16.56%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (899 people, 30.02%)
- Bone Disorder (777 people, 25.94%)
- Fatigue (727 people, 24.27%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (708 people, 23.64%)
- Joint Pain (605 people, 20.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Breast cancer?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Breast cancer from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Breast cancer can be treated by Arimidex, Tamoxifen citrate, Femara, Letrozole, Anastrozole (latest reports from 113,002 Breast cancer patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,241 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Breast cancera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. For over 10 years I have taken a 25mg Zoloft daily for panic attacks and anxiety and for approximately 3 years I have taken .125mg alprazolam occasionally for anxiety.
Been taking Arimidex for 2 years with no problems, however for the last three months mouth ulcers are persistent. I've stopped taking it for a week and the ulcers disappeared. Once I resume my daily dosage the ulcers return. What can I do?
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
My sister's Oncologist prescribed Phentermine for her when she was on chemo for breast cancer 13 years ago. He has continued to prescribe it for her all these years. In January, this year, she was diagnosed with breast cancer again. This time it is a different, more aggressive type of bc. ...