Home > Broken bone > Fatigue > Broken bone and Fatigue
Review: could Broken bone cause Fatigue?
We study 504 people who have Broken bone from FDA and social media. Among them, 26 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Broken bone and Fatigue >>>
Broken bone (latest reports from 57,228 patients) can be treated by Vicodin, Lortab.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,670 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 10, 2014: 504 people who have broken bone are studied. Among them, 26 (5.16%) have Fatigue.
Gender of people who have broken bone and experienced Fatigue * :
Age of people who have broken bone and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Fracture (20 people, 76.92%)
- Stress fracture (6 people, 23.08%)
- Osteoporosis (6 people, 23.08%)
- Hip fracture (1 people, 3.85%)
- Bone disorder (1 people, 3.85%)
- Depression (1 people, 3.85%)
- Bone - broken (1 people, 3.85%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Forteo (18 people, 69.23%)
- Evista (14 people, 53.85%)
- Plavix (12 people, 46.15%)
- Actonel (11 people, 42.31%)
- Tenormin (9 people, 34.62%)
- Aldactone (9 people, 34.62%)
- Aspirin (9 people, 34.62%)
- Lanoxin (9 people, 34.62%)
- Norvasc (9 people, 34.62%)
- Coumadin (8 people, 30.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Broken Bone and Fatigue?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Fatigue and Broken bone
- group for people who have Broken bone
- group for people who have Fatigue
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 years ago):
I recently broke my leg and now take daily Lovenox injections. Since beginning the injections I am having problems with fatigue, head aches and acid stomach. I was wondering if I stopped taking the high levels of vitamin b if it might help the symptoms.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Broken bone, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
More reviews for: Broken bone, Fatigue
Common treatments for Broken Bone and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Broken bone symptoms:
Fatigue related symptom studies:
- Fatigue in Anxiety (3,569 reports)
- Fatigue in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Fatigue in Depression (8,145 reports)
- Fatigue in Dyslipidemia (6,038 reports)
- Fatigue in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypertension (9,418 reports)
- Fatigue in Multiple sclerosis (18,937 reports)
- Fatigue in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Fatigue in Pain (5,815 reports)
- Fatigue in Ra (6,909 reports)
Broken Bone is also known as: Bone - broken, Fracture, Stress fracture.
Fatigue is also known as: Exhaustion, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Uti and Lexapro
- Caduet and Ejaculation Retrograde
- Azithromycin and Immune System Disorder
- Slurred Speech and Cymbalta
Recent user comments
- "was recently in-between insurance so went off diltiaz ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "Depression, feeling isolated, experiencing neusea, vo ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "This drug caused several adverse symptoms. The total ... " (1 hour ago)
- Carcinoid Tumour
- Chantix Pfizer Inc Eq 1mg Base
- Bacterial Toxaemia
- Photosensitive Rash