Would you have Skin burning sensation when you have Broken bone?
Summary: there is no Skin burning sensation reported by people with Broken bone yet.
We study people who have Skin burning sensation and Broken bone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Broken bone and Skin burning sensation >>>
Broken bone can be treated by Vicodin, Lortab, Percocet. (latest reports from 9,459 Broken Bone patients)
Skin burning sensation
Skin burning sensation has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, high blood pressure, low density lipoprotein increased, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 6,035 Skin burning sensation patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Broken Bone and Skin Burning Sensation?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Broken bone
- support group for people who have Skin burning sensation
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Topamax for a 39-year old woman with Migraine - Classic. The patient has Acne-like Skin Bumps, Skin Burning Sensation, Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung), Neck Swelling, Neck Stiffness, Stuttering, Pain - Back, Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable, Cramps - Leg (involuntary muscle contractions of leg), Low Temp Fever For 3 Months, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Tia (a transient episode of neurologic dysfunction caused by ischemia (loss of blood flow))
- A study of drug interactions between Doxepin Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 46-year old man with Skin Pluritus, Heartburn, Lymphocytosis. The patient has Itching, All Around Body Except Below My Knees, Feeling Cold, Only Feet And Hands, Comes And Goes, Hemorrhoids, Tinea Of The Scalp, Hot Itchy Ears, Skin Rash, Itching Skin Around Neck Area, Itching In The Groin, Skin Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Omeprazole Magnesium for a 44-year old man with Pain - Back, Ulcer - Stomach. The patient has Itching, Skin Burning Sensation
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 44-year old man with Nerve Pain. The patient has Suicide Attempt, Depression Aggravated, Ankle Swelling, Skin Burning Sensation, Skin Discolouration (change of skin colour)
- A study of drug interactions between Dapsone, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Garlic, Oil Of Oregano, L-Lysine, Echinacea, Tri-linyah for a 36-year old woman with Brown Recluse Bite, Impaired Healing, Yeast Infection - Vagina, Birth Control. The patient has Vascular Insufficiency, Extravasation Blood, Inflammation, Epidermal Necrosis, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Skin Burning Sensation, Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent Broken Bone related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.