Bronchial hyperreactivity and Urine odour abnormal - from FDA reports
Urine odour abnormal is reported only by a few people with Bronchial hyperreactivity. We study 3 people who have Urine odour abnormal and Bronchial hyperreactivity from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 03, 2017
3 people who have Bronchial Hyperreactivity and Urine Odour Abnormal are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bronchial Hyperreactivity and experience Urine Odour Abnormal *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Bronchial Hyperreactivity and experience Urine Odour Abnormal *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Wheezing (3 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 100.00%)
- Cough (3 people, 100.00%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (2 people, 66.67%)
- Asthma (2 people, 66.67%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lorazepam (3 people, 100.00%)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate (3 people, 100.00%)
- Imdur (3 people, 100.00%)
- Exforge (3 people, 100.00%)
- Accolate (3 people, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Radiation Therapy (3 people, 100.00%)
- Heart Valve Incompetence (3 people, 100.00%)
- Coronary Arterial Stent Insertion (3 people, 100.00%)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (3 people, 100.00%)
- Back Pain (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Urine odour abnormal and Bronchial hyperreactivity?
- Check symptoms - is your urine odour abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUrine odour abnormal and Bronchial hyperreactivity from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bronchial hyperreactivity (latest reports from 1,308 Bronchial hyperreactivity patients)
Urine Odour Abnormal
Urine odour abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis (latest reports from 3,114 Urine odour abnormal patients).
Browse all symptoms of Bronchial hyperreactivitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Urine odour abnormalUrine odour abnormal
Other conditions that could case Urine odour abnormalUrine odour abnormal
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi... 43 yr old female, new to this medication and changes in urine. Would love to know/understand if my symptoms seem common amongst the group. Kind of scary to be at an age where body is changing in so many was and wish there was an alternative to perscription medication that actually helps, ...
I have been taking Prilosec for several years now, just to find out it causes severe kidney damages. I have a hiaterial (don't know how to spell it) hearnea. I need it to keep from having severe heartburn & acid reflux. What other med. may I take that doesn't have the severe side effects it does?