Review: could Bronchitis cause Dizziness?
We study 8,706 people who have Bronchitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 460 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Bronchitis and Dizziness >>>
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) (latest reports from 221,806 patients) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Levaquin, Avelox, Albuterol Sulfate.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,294,677 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 8,706 people who have bronchitis are studied. Among them, 460 (5.28%) have Dizziness.
Gender of people who have bronchitis and experienced Dizziness * :
Age of people who have bronchitis and experienced Dizziness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (55 people, 11.96%)
- Asthma (49 people, 10.65%)
- Hypertension (36 people, 7.83%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (25 people, 5.43%)
- Emphysema (23 people, 5.00%)
- Pain (20 people, 4.35%)
- Bipolar i disorder (19 people, 4.13%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (18 people, 3.91%)
- Dyspnoea (17 people, 3.70%)
- Atrial fibrillation (17 people, 3.70%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avelox (151 people, 32.83%)
- Levaquin (77 people, 16.74%)
- Spiriva (52 people, 11.30%)
- Aspirin (49 people, 10.65%)
- Chantix (40 people, 8.70%)
- Zithromax (39 people, 8.48%)
- Clarithromycin (38 people, 8.26%)
- Prednisolone (36 people, 7.83%)
- Ketek (33 people, 7.17%)
- Combivent (31 people, 6.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bronchitis and Dizziness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Dizziness and Bronchitis
- group for people who have Bronchitis
- group for people who have Dizziness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Phoenix on Oct, 29, 2012:
Age 49, female. I have found that if I take abilify and ultram together I can barely keep my eyes open I become so sleepy.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Bronchitis, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
More reviews for: Bronchitis, Dizziness
Common treatments for Bronchitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Bronchitis symptoms:
Dizziness related symptom studies:
- Dizziness in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,258 reports)
- Dizziness in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Dizziness in Depression (8,651 reports)
- Dizziness in Hypertension (12,386 reports)
- Dizziness in Lower cholesterol (5,509 reports)
- Dizziness in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Dizziness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Dizziness in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Dizziness in Tension (3,761 reports)
- Dizziness in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,786 reports)
Bronchitis is also known as: Inflammation - bronchi.
Dizziness is also known as: Lightheadedness, Lightheadedness - dizzy, Loss of balance, Vertigo.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.