Would you have Fainting when you have Bronchitis?
Summary: Fainting is found among people with Bronchitis, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Avelox.
We study 120 people who have Fainting and Bronchitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bronchitis and Fainting >>>
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Levaquin, Avelox, Albuterol Sulfate. (latest reports from 35,095 Bronchitis patients)
Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 49,816 Fainting patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 120 people who have bronchitis and Fainting are studied.
Gender of people who have bronchitis and experienced Fainting * :
Age of people who have bronchitis and experienced Fainting * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (15 people, 12.50%)
- Myocardial ischaemia (10 people, 8.33%)
- Chest pain (7 people, 5.83%)
- Painful respiration (6 people, 5.00%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (6 people, 5.00%)
- Bronchospasm (6 people, 5.00%)
- Acne (6 people, 5.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (6 people, 5.00%)
- Asthma (5 people, 4.17%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 3.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avelox (44 people, 36.67%)
- Aspirin (17 people, 14.17%)
- Omeprazole (16 people, 13.33%)
- Zithromax (13 people, 10.83%)
- Levaquin (10 people, 8.33%)
- Ketek (10 people, 8.33%)
- Furosemide (9 people, 7.50%)
- Acetylcysteine (8 people, 6.67%)
- Clarithromycin (8 people, 6.67%)
- Ramipril (8 people, 6.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bronchitis and fainting on
Do you have Bronchitis and Fainting?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Fainting and Bronchitis
- support group for people who have Bronchitis
- support group for people who have Fainting
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a 29-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (headache that has characteristics of both a tension headache and a migraine headache), Pain - Back, Food Craving, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hunger (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 51-year old woman with Bronchitis. The patient has Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Mucinex Dm, Ibuprofen, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Asmanex Twisthaler for a 58-year old woman with Asthmatic Crisis, Productive Cough, Inflammation - Bronchi, Acute Bronchitis, Asthma Aggravated, Asthma Late Onset. The patient has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Phentermine for a 33-year old woman with Anxiety And Stress, Obesity. The patient has Fainting, Tunnel Vision, Dizziness, Low Blood Pressure
Recent Bronchitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.