Bronchitis and Fainting - from FDA reports
Fainting is found among people with Bronchitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Avelox and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Fainting with Bronchitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 193 people who have Bronchitis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 24, 2017
193 people who have Bronchitis and Fainting are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bronchitis and experience Fainting *:
- female: 62.77 %
- male: 37.23 %
Age of people who have Bronchitis and experience Fainting *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.24 %
- 10-19: 4.35 %
- 20-29: 3.11 %
- 30-39: 8.7 %
- 40-49: 16.15 %
- 50-59: 18.01 %
- 60+: 48.45 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (22 people, 11.40%)
- Myocardial Ischaemia (10 people, 5.18%)
- Asthma (9 people, 4.66%)
- Sinusitis (7 people, 3.63%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (7 people, 3.63%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Avelox (43 people, 22.28%)
- Omeprazole (17 people, 8.81%)
- Levaquin (17 people, 8.81%)
- Aspirin (12 people, 6.22%)
- Zithromax (10 people, 5.18%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dizziness (47 people, 24.35%)
- Weakness (37 people, 19.17%)
- Nausea (31 people, 16.06%)
- Loss Of Consciousness (25 people, 12.95%)
- Fall (22 people, 11.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fainting and Bronchitis?
- Check symptoms - is your fainting caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFainting and Bronchitis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Levaquin, Albuterol (latest reports from 59,947 Bronchitis patients)
Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, primary pulmonary hypertension, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 74,772 Fainting patients).
Browse all symptoms of Bronchitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause FaintingFainting
Other conditions that could case FaintingFainting
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My son (age 21) has Spastic Diplegia resulting from premature birth. He has a large "startle response" when surprised and will even insist a companion hold popcorn in movies as he has, on occasion, thrown it in the air when startled. On 2 occasions in the past few years he has passed out in ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi my husband has dvt. he was on xarelta He then got carcinoma of the small intestines. They took him off the xarelta for a brief period to do surgery. Approximately two weeks after the surgery he started getting hives on his back and legs, shortness of breath and then one day he fainted ...
I first experienced syncope about a year ago, when I got up during the night to use the bathroom. I was not injured and blew it off. Three weeks ago it happened again. I had been asleep on the sofa and was getting up to go to bed. This time, I was carrying a glass in my hand and fell on a slate ...
I have fainted from time to time while on the toilet in pain for quite some years. It was not untill I fainted and had quite a nasty scrape on my cheek that I went to the Dr and was diagnosed after procederes that I had diverticulitis. Last week it happened againn and the scrape is much worse, ...