Would you have High blood pressure when you have Bronchitis?
Summary: High blood pressure is found among people with Bronchitis, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Atrovent.
We study 208 people who have High blood pressure and Bronchitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bronchitis and High blood pressure >>>
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Levaquin, Avelox, Albuterol Sulfate. (latest reports from 35,095 Bronchitis patients)
High blood pressure
High blood pressure has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 329,651 High blood pressure patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: 208 people who have bronchitis and High Blood Pressure are studied.
Gender of people who have bronchitis and experienced High blood pressure * :
|High blood pressure||67.73%||32.27% |
Age of people who have bronchitis and experienced High blood pressure * :
|High blood pressure||0.99%||0.99%||0.99%||3.94%||10.34%||16.75%||12.32%||53.69% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood pressure||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (41 people, 19.71%)
- Asthma (27 people, 12.98%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (19 people, 9.13%)
- Thyroid disorder (17 people, 8.17%)
- Diabetes mellitus (16 people, 7.69%)
- Depression (15 people, 7.21%)
- Dyspnoea (14 people, 6.73%)
- Emphysema (12 people, 5.77%)
- Cardiac disorder (10 people, 4.81%)
- Pain (10 people, 4.81%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Atrovent (28 people, 13.46%)
- Levaquin (21 people, 10.10%)
- Ketek (19 people, 9.13%)
- Atenolol (19 people, 9.13%)
- Albuterol (17 people, 8.17%)
- Aspirin (16 people, 7.69%)
- Avelox (16 people, 7.69%)
- Prednisone (16 people, 7.69%)
- Spiriva (15 people, 7.21%)
- Enalapril maleate (14 people, 6.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bronchitis and high blood pressure on
Do you have Bronchitis and High Blood Pressure?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure and Bronchitis
- support group for people who have Bronchitis
- support group for people who have High blood pressure
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ramipril, Lansoprazole, Pregabalin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Morphine Sulfate for a 43-year old woman with Hypertension, Gerd, Back Pain, Hypothyroidism, Pain - Back. The patient has Gastric Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Eosinophil Count Increased, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Meloxicam, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 67-year old woman with Indigestion, Brittle Nails, Muscles And Nerves, Arthritis, Dark Circles Under Eyes, Calcium Supplement, Restless Leg Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress, High Blood Pressure, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Resting Tremor, Weight Gain - Unintentional, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Chronic Pain And Muscle Aches
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Wellbutrin Sr, Concerta for a 41-year old woman with Vitamin D Toxicity, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Add. The patient has Poor Peripheral Circulation, High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 51-year old woman with Narcotic Abuse. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Flushing (the warm, red condition of human skin), Headache (pain in head), Intracranial Pressure - Increased (high pressure inside the skull and thus in the brain tissue and cerebrospinal fluid)
- A study of side effects of Subutex for a 52-year old woman with Withdrawal Bleed. The patient has High Blood Pressure
Recent Bronchitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.