Bronchitis and High blood pressure - from FDA reports
High blood pressure is found among people with Bronchitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Symbicort and have Asthma. This review analyzes which people have High blood pressure with Bronchitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 378 people who have Bronchitis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
378 people who have Bronchitis and High Blood Pressure are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bronchitis and experience High Blood Pressure *:
- female: 70.86 %
- male: 29.14 %
Age of people who have Bronchitis and experience High Blood Pressure *:
- 0-1: 0.65 %
- 2-9: 0.32 %
- 10-19: 0.97 %
- 20-29: 3.56 %
- 30-39: 9.06 %
- 40-49: 14.89 %
- 50-59: 18.77 %
- 60+: 51.78 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Asthma (83 people, 21.96%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (31 people, 8.20%)
- Preventive Health Care (29 people, 7.67%)
- Depression (26 people, 6.88%)
- Diabetes (24 people, 6.35%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Symbicort (32 people, 8.47%)
- Xolair (26 people, 6.88%)
- Prednisone (26 people, 6.88%)
- Levaquin (24 people, 6.35%)
- Spiriva (23 people, 6.08%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (106 people, 28.04%)
- Chest Pain (71 people, 18.78%)
- Headache (62 people, 16.40%)
- Dizziness (62 people, 16.40%)
- Fatigue (50 people, 13.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have High blood pressure and Bronchitis?
- Check symptoms - is your high blood pressure caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHigh blood pressure and Bronchitis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Levaquin, Albuterol (latest reports from 59,947 Bronchitis patients)
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, depression (latest reports from 541,323 High blood pressure patients).
Browse all symptoms of Bronchitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause High blood pressureHigh blood pressure
Other conditions that could case High blood pressureHigh blood pressure
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
I've had Wegeners since 2003--13 years--and have used imuran for 11. I have neuropathy, bone spurs, and arthritis in my feet that are so painful, at times I feel like I can't walk any more. My rheumatologist just brushed me off by saying he'd raise my imuran to 100 mg and if that didn't help ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan