Could Bronchitis cause Indigestion - from FDA reports
Indigestion is found among people with Bronchitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xanax and have Depression. We study 109 people who have Indigestion and Bronchitis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Levaquin, Albuterol sulfate (latest reports from 54,025 Bronchitis patients)
Indigestion has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, type 2 diabetes, depression (latest reports from 79,548 Indigestion patients).
On Nov, 29, 2016
109 people who have Bronchitis and Indigestion are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bronchitis and experience Indigestion *:
- female: 62.62 %
- male: 37.38 %
Age of people who have Bronchitis and experience Indigestion *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.88 %
- 30-39: 9.76 %
- 40-49: 15.85 %
- 50-59: 26.83 %
- 60+: 42.68 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (20 people, 18.35%)
- Albuterol (19 people, 17.43%)
- Paxil (18 people, 16.51%)
- Prednisolone (16 people, 14.68%)
- Prednisone (15 people, 13.76%)
Forecasts by ePatient.care (We will alert you to new symptoms or undetected conditions when you have Bronchitis, learn more )
Potential co-existing conditions
- Depression (30 people, 27.52%)
- Stress And Anxiety (29 people, 26.61%)
- Birth Control (11 people, 10.09%)
- Asthma (11 people, 10.09%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (8 people, 7.34%)
Potential co-existing symptoms
- Nausea (29 people, 26.61%)
- Breathing Difficulty (22 people, 20.18%)
- Asthma (19 people, 17.43%)
- Stress And Anxiety (18 people, 16.51%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (18 people, 16.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Indigestion and Bronchitis?
- Check symptoms - is your indigestion caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Bronchitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause IndigestionIndigestion
Other conditions that could case IndigestionIndigestion
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi im Tash diagnosed wit bronchitis its the worse feeling ever. Excessive hunger always thirsty drowsiness, body pains im allergic to most fruits so my eating is not that good. Please help on a proper affordable eating plan. Kind Regards
I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism two years ago, and like many, struggle to get the medication dose "just right", if that is at all possible. I take a small amount of liothyronine (2.5 - 5.0 mcg daily) in addition to 75 mcg Synthroid daily. And while the liothyronine has had a ...
I have had two episodes with bronchitis after a virus. I m 85 with almost no history of smoking. I had been researching if tylenol relives some of the discomfort. I would also like some tips on how to handle bronchitis.