Home > Bronchitis > Muscle cramps > Bronchitis and Muscle cramps
Would you have Muscle cramps when you have Bronchitis?
Summary: Muscle cramps is found among people with Bronchitis, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Sinusitis, and take medication Zithromax.
We study 9 people who have Muscle cramps and Bronchitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bronchitis and Muscle cramps >>>
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) (latest reports from 34,617 patients) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Avelox, Levaquin, Doxycycline Hyclate.
Muscle cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction) (latest reports from 10,796 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain, depression.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 8,711 people who have bronchitis are studied. Among them, 10 (0.11%) have Muscle Cramps.
Gender of people who have bronchitis and experienced Muscle cramps * :
|Muscle cramps||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have bronchitis and experienced Muscle cramps * :
|Muscle cramps||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||0.00%||22.22%||66.67%||11.11%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle cramps||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sinusitis (1 people, 10.00%)
- Nasal congestion (1 people, 10.00%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (1 people, 10.00%)
- Sinus infection (1 people, 10.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 10.00%)
- Weight control (1 people, 10.00%)
- Menopause (1 people, 10.00%)
- Diabetes (1 people, 10.00%)
- Hypothyroidism - secondary (1 people, 10.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zithromax (5 people, 50.00%)
- Zyrtec (3 people, 30.00%)
- Avelox (3 people, 30.00%)
- Actonel (3 people, 30.00%)
- Fenofibrate (2 people, 20.00%)
- Albuterol (2 people, 20.00%)
- Aminophylline (2 people, 20.00%)
- Prednisolone (2 people, 20.00%)
- Femhrt (2 people, 20.00%)
- Ibuprofen (1 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bronchitis and Muscle Cramps?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Muscle Cramps and Bronchitis
- support group for people who have Bronchitis
- support group for people who have Muscle Cramps
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- Have people on pravstatin experienced muscle cramps on the same level as those taking zocor?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Muscle Cramps, and takes Zocor, Pravastatin Sodium)
experience severe thigh cramps often when using Zocor.
afraid to start using pravastatin and wonder if pravastatin would cause the same
- Can heat exhaustion and sensitivity to heat be caused by lisinpril?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Heat Exhaustion, Cramps - Muscle, and takes Lisinopril, Pravachol, Amlodipine, Nexium, Baclofen)
i am having extreme sensitivity to heat. i have been on lisinopril and pravistatin for about two months. all the other meds i have been on for about a year.i used to live in Houston,Texas and i am a mechanic and have worked in the Houston heat and humidity for over 30 yrs. and have never really been ...
- Does anyone take remicade for crohn's disease and have problems with kidney stones?
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has Muscle Cramps, Crohn's Related Arthritis, High Blood Pressure, Kidney Stones Composed Of Silica, Crohn's Disease, Kidney Stones, and takes Remicade, Clonidine, Phenergan, Procardia Xl, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lortab)
I have had kidney stones since I was in high school and was diagnosed with crohn's disease 3 years ago. I am having trouble with my treatments. The remicade leaves me so exhausted that it usually takes a good two days to recover. I have been on remicade since September 2010 and now receive double ...
- Can pulmozyme be used for other respiratory conditions?
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Bronchitis, and takes Pulmozyme)
More questions for: Bronchitis, Muscle cramps
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Allopurinol and muscle cramps
(Posted by a 72 year old woman who has Muscle Cramps, Hypertension Controlled, Cholesterol Controlled, and takes Aspirin, Lopid, Lisinopril, Aldactone, Allopurinol)
Approximately 5 years ago I developed gout and my physician prescribed allopurinol. After a period of time I began to have muscle spasms in the calves of my legs at night. My doctor gave me a prescription for restless leg syndrome, which helped for a short time. I was then given a different presc ...
More reviews for: Bronchitis, Muscle cramps
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Krill Oil, Cymbalta, Effexor, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a patient with Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Pain, Stress And Anxiety, Psoriasis. The patient has Body Temperature, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Muscle Cramps, Blood Cholesterol, Muscle Pain, Vision Problems, Exhaustion, Weight Bearing Difficulty, Depression, Skin - Dry, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue - Chronic, Stress And Anxiety, Autoimmune Disorder
Comments: Took synthroid after birth of daugther, 12 years ago. Eventually came off synthroid while takine kelp and selenium. Joint aches and pains, especially knees and elbows. TSH 4.22, which has doubled since starting methotrexate.
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Bronchitis. The patient has Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood)
Comments: I thought i was having a bronchitis episode from my copd to i took amoxicillin and prednesone, a week later i wasnt getting better so went to my doc, turns out it was pneumonia, so he put me on levofloxacin a few days later i noticed major swelling in my legs and he fact they were turning super red, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with N-a-g. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Back Pain Aggravated
Comments: Pain in mid back left side. Feels like a my muscle is extremely tight. Also have feeling of fullness on left side. Not like from eating, but just like things are tight in there. Does not hurt when i lay down.
- A study of side effects of Solu-medrol for a patient with Bronchitis. The patient has Painful Stools (a feeling of constantly needing to pass stools, despite an empty colon), Pain In Extremity
Comments: When solu-medrol was injected into my upper arm it was extremely painful and spasms occupied instantly which were also painful. The only thing that lessened the pain was when I rubbed the site with pressure.
- A study of side effects of Symbicort for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Muscle Cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction)
Comments: I think that I've just made the connection between muscle cramps in both feet, calf muscles, chest muscle, hands, upper arms and temples with starting on Symbicort a few months ago. Are there any alternative medications with the same effect on asthma related breathing problems.
More related studies for: Bronchitis, Muscle cramps
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.