Would you have Muscle cramps when you have Bronchitis?
Summary: Muscle cramps is found among people with Bronchitis, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Sinusitis, and take medication Zithromax.
We study 9 people who have Muscle cramps and Bronchitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bronchitis and Muscle cramps >>>
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) can be treated by Prednisone, Azithromycin, Zithromax, Levaquin, Avelox, Albuterol Sulfate. (latest reports from 35,095 Bronchitis patients)
Muscle cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain, depression. (latest reports from 10,826 Muscle cramps patients)
On Feb, 3, 2015: 10 people who have bronchitis and Muscle Cramps are studied.
Gender of people who have bronchitis and experienced Muscle cramps * :
|Muscle cramps||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have bronchitis and experienced Muscle cramps * :
|Muscle cramps||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||0.00%||20.00%||60.00%||10.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle cramps||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sinusitis (1 people, 10.00%)
- Nasal congestion (1 people, 10.00%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (1 people, 10.00%)
- Sinus infection (1 people, 10.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 10.00%)
- Weight control (1 people, 10.00%)
- Menopause (1 people, 10.00%)
- Diabetes (1 people, 10.00%)
- Hypothyroidism - secondary (1 people, 10.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zithromax (5 people, 50.00%)
- Zyrtec (3 people, 30.00%)
- Avelox (3 people, 30.00%)
- Actonel (3 people, 30.00%)
- Fenofibrate (2 people, 20.00%)
- Albuterol (2 people, 20.00%)
- Aminophylline (2 people, 20.00%)
- Prednisolone (2 people, 20.00%)
- Femhrt (2 people, 20.00%)
- Ibuprofen (1 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bronchitis and muscle cramps on
Do you have Bronchitis and Muscle Cramps?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Muscle Cramps and Bronchitis
- support group for people who have Bronchitis
- support group for people who have Muscle cramps
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 51-year old woman with Bronchitis. The patient has Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Mucinex Dm, Ibuprofen, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Asmanex Twisthaler for a 58-year old woman with Asthmatic Crisis, Productive Cough, Inflammation - Bronchi, Acute Bronchitis, Asthma Aggravated, Asthma Late Onset. The patient has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin for a 61-year old man with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Muscle Contractions Involuntary. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Aspirin, Motrin Ib, Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Prednisone, Gabapentin, Synthroid, Phentermine for a 41-year old woman with Joint Swelling, Deficiency - Vitamin E, Vitamin B-3 Deficiency, Vitamin D Decreased, Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Inflammation, Neuropathic Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Weight Loss. The patient has Numbness And Tingling, Fatigue Aggravated, Fever, Nausea Aggravated, Nails - Fungal Infection, Cluster Headaches, Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Muscle Cramps Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Krill Oil, Cymbalta, Effexor, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 50-year old woman with Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Pain, Stress And Anxiety, Psoriasis. The patient has Body Temperature, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Muscle Cramps, Blood Cholesterol, Muscle Pain, Vision Problems, Exhaustion, Weight Bearing Difficulty, Depression, Skin - Dry, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue - Chronic, Stress And Anxiety, Autoimmune Disorder
Recent Bronchitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.