Would you have Nausea when you have Bronchitis?
Summary: Nausea is found among people with Bronchitis, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Pain, and take medication Ketek.
We study 609 people who have Nausea and Bronchitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bronchitis and Nausea >>>
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Levaquin, Avelox, Albuterol Sulfate. (latest reports from 35,095 Bronchitis patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, quit smoking, depression, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 264,742 Nausea patients)
On Feb, 24, 2015: 609 people who have bronchitis and Nausea are studied.
Gender of people who have bronchitis and experienced Nausea * :
Age of people who have bronchitis and experienced Nausea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (55 people, 9.03%)
- Hypertension (39 people, 6.40%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (37 people, 6.08%)
- Sinusitis (34 people, 5.58%)
- Asthma (30 people, 4.93%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (26 people, 4.27%)
- Diarrhoea (23 people, 3.78%)
- Infection (23 people, 3.78%)
- Emphysema (23 people, 3.78%)
- Acne (22 people, 3.61%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ketek (209 people, 34.32%)
- Avelox (128 people, 21.02%)
- Albuterol (98 people, 16.09%)
- Levaquin (80 people, 13.14%)
- Prozac (69 people, 11.33%)
- Zithromax (64 people, 10.51%)
- Aspirin (54 people, 8.87%)
- Prilosec (50 people, 8.21%)
- Neurontin (49 people, 8.05%)
- Prednisone (48 people, 7.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bronchitis and Nausea?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Nausea and Bronchitis
- support group for people who have Bronchitis
- support group for people who have Nausea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Bronchitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.