Would you have Skin rash (Rashes) when you have Bronchitis?
Summary: Skin rash is found among people with Bronchitis, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Pain, and take medication Avelox.
We study 551 people who have Skin rash (Rashes) and Bronchitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Bronchitis and Skin rash >>>
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) can be treated by Prednisone, Azithromycin, Zithromax, Levaquin, Albuterol Sulfate, Avelox. (latest reports from 35,098 Bronchitis patients)
Skin rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 146,504 Skin rash patients)
On Mar, 25, 2015: 551 people who have bronchitis and Skin Rash are studied.
Gender of people who have bronchitis and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||73.54%||26.46% |
Age of people who have bronchitis and experienced Skin rash * :
|Skin rash||0.94%||4.96%||3.62%||3.75%||15.28%||13.67%||16.62%||41.15% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin rash||37.50%||25.00%||37.50%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (81 people, 14.70%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (61 people, 11.07%)
- Vitamin supplementation (55 people, 9.98%)
- Blood cholesterol (52 people, 9.44%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (52 people, 9.44%)
- Hypertension (45 people, 8.17%)
- Asthma (39 people, 7.08%)
- Cough (38 people, 6.90%)
- Pneumonia (27 people, 4.90%)
- Diabetes mellitus (23 people, 4.17%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avelox (133 people, 24.14%)
- Zithromax (105 people, 19.06%)
- Aspirin (83 people, 15.06%)
- Clarithromycin (80 people, 14.52%)
- Omeprazole (74 people, 13.43%)
- Synthroid (71 people, 12.89%)
- Augmentin '125' (68 people, 12.34%)
- Levaquin (68 people, 12.34%)
- Ventolin (65 people, 11.80%)
- Benadryl (62 people, 11.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bronchitis and Skin Rash?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Skin Rash and Bronchitis
- support group for people who have Bronchitis
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Bronchitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.