Would you have West nile virus test positive when you have Bronchitis?
Summary: there is no West nile virus test positive reported by people with Bronchitis yet.
We study people who have West nile virus test positive and Bronchitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bronchitis and West nile virus test positive >>>
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Levaquin, Avelox, Albuterol Sulfate. (latest reports from 35,095 Bronchitis patients)
West nile virus test positive
West nile virus test positive (latest reports)
On Feb, 19, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Bronchitis and West Nile Virus Test Positive?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Bronchitis
- support group for people who have West Nile Virus Test Positive
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 51-year old woman with Bronchitis. The patient has Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Mucinex Dm, Ibuprofen, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Asmanex Twisthaler for a 58-year old woman with Asthmatic Crisis, Productive Cough, Inflammation - Bronchi, Acute Bronchitis, Asthma Aggravated, Asthma Late Onset. The patient has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice
- A study of side effects of Solu-medrol for a 32-year old woman with Bronchitis. The patient has Painful Stools (a feeling of constantly needing to pass stools, despite an empty colon), Pain In Extremity
- A study of drug interactions between Atrovent Hfa, Flonase, Astelin, Klonopin, Synthroid, Lithium Carbonate for a 60-year old woman with Bronchitis, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Allergy To Chemicals, Ptsd, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Cough And Anxiety After Eating, Anxiety, Upper-airway Cough Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between NyQuil, Amoxicillin, Zithromax, Promethazine Hydrochloride And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide for a 42-year old man with Congestion, Infection - Inner Ear, Bronchitis, Nasal Congestion. The patient has Agitation Aggravated, Mania Aggravated, Insomnia Exacerbated
Recent Bronchitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.