Would you have White blood cell count increased when you have Bursitis?
Summary: White blood cell count increased is reported only by a few people with Bursitis.
We study people who have White blood cell count increased and Bursitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bursitis and White blood cell count increased >>>
Bursitis (inflammation of a bursa, typically one in the knee, elbow, or shoulder) can be treated by Naproxen, Meloxicam. (latest reports from Bursitis 6,883 patients)
White blood cell count increased
White blood cell count increased has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from White blood cell count increased 23,523 patients)
On Dec, 15, 2014: 1 people who has bursitis and White Blood Cell Count Increased is studied.
Gender of people who have bursitis and experienced White blood cell count increased * :
|White blood cell count increased||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have bursitis and experienced White blood cell count increased * :
|White blood cell count increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Bextra (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bursitis and White Blood Cell Count Increased?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have White Blood Cell Count Increased and Bursitis
- support group for people who have Bursitis
- support group for people who have White Blood Cell Count Increased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Effective treatment for adult scoliosis
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Scoliosis, Arthritus, Osteoporosis, Bursitis, and takes Robaxin, Boniva, Mobic)
Even with these medications I have muscle spasms in my back, neck, shoulders and leg pain that makes it hard to walk. I don't understand because 2 years ago I was healthy, string, active.
- Had menigitis 8-10 years ago can it cause bursitis anxiety memory loss fatigue (1 answer)
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Meningitis, Bursitis)
I had meningitis and since then my short term memory is not good have anxiety problems has anybody developed any problems with muscel problems or bursitis
- How long will anxiety last after celestone injection in arms?
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Bursitis, and takes Celestone)
I am experiencing shortness of breath/anxiety since getting injections of Celestone 2 months ago (June 2013). Will this correct itself or do I need further tests and medication?
More questions for: Bursitis, White blood cell count increased
More reviews for: Bursitis, White blood cell count increased
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I have had overactive bladder for over eight years, but it is getting worse. I go to the bathroom at least 9-10 times a night. I usually go at least once every hour. Now I am having some resistance when I try to urinate. I have to bend over and push hard to get all the urine out of my bladder. T ...
- Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a serious infection and was just notified that inspite of the infection now being under control with some serious antibiotics after spending three days in the hospital my white blood count continues to be high and has increased since my release from ...
- I was given this 1 time injection and then my blood pressure has been slightly elevated and my heart rate is elevated. I was fine before I took the shot. So my only guess is the shot caused the blood pressure and heart rate problems
- Patient was given medication for over two months; then passed away due to respiratory distress, renal failure, and other complications. Showed signs of allergic reaction but physicians did not stop treatment.
- My WBC count was 15.6 last week before taking Valtrex, now after finding many cherry angiomas since starting the Valtrex I was taken off the medicine and had more blood tests run. Now my WBC count is 16.1 after being on the medicine for almost a week.
More related studies for: Bursitis, White blood cell count increased
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.