Would you have Muscle twitching when you have Cardiac pacemaker replacement?
Summary: there is no Muscle twitching reported by people with Cardiac pacemaker replacement yet.
We study people who have Muscle twitching and Cardiac pacemaker replacement from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cardiac pacemaker replacement and Muscle twitching >>>
Cardiac pacemaker replacement
Cardiac pacemaker replacement (latest reports from 124 Cardiac Pacemaker Replacement patients)
Muscle twitching has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 11,049 Muscle twitching patients)
On Feb, 4, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Cardiac Pacemaker Replacement and Muscle Twitching?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Muscle twitching
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Adderall Xr 20 for a 19-year old boy with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Muscle Twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Dextromethorphan Polistirex, Riluzole, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 59-year old woman with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Dysphagia, Swallowing Difficulty, Weakness, Arm Drop - Right Arm Only, Neck Tightness, Neck Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Buttock Pain, Muscle Twitching, Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, B Complex Vitamin for a 40-year old woman with Muscle Atrophy. The patient has Paresis, Nerve Conduction Studies Abnormal, Fasciculations Of Muscle, Muscle Atrophy
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a 57-year old woman with Back Injury. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Joint Stiffness
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Klonopin, Lamictal, Vyvanse, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 35-year old woman with Thyroid Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Adhd, Depression. The patient has Hypertension, Muscle Twitching, Eye Twitch, Memory Loss, Confusional State, Tremor, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Eye Zaps, Eye Redness
Recent Cardiac Pacemaker Replacement related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.