Would you have Muscle twitching when you have Cardiac pacemaker replacement?
Summary: there is no Muscle twitching reported by people with Cardiac pacemaker replacement yet.
We study people who have Muscle twitching and Cardiac pacemaker replacement from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Cardiac pacemaker replacement and Muscle twitching >>>
Cardiac pacemaker replacement
Cardiac pacemaker replacement (latest reports from 124 Cardiac Pacemaker Replacement patients)
Muscle twitching has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 11,065 Muscle twitching patients)
On Mar, 11, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Cardiac Pacemaker Replacement and Muscle Twitching?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Muscle Twitching
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Multivitamin, Tri-linyah, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Celexa, Adderall 30 for a 31-year old woman with Enteral Nutrition, Birth Control, Hypertension, Ocd, Adhd. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Restless Legs Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Diflucan, Lexapro for a 45-year old woman with Yeast Infection - Vagina, Anxiety. The patient has Muscle Twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Singulair, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman with Separation Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Asthma, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Allergies. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Peripheral, Muscle Twitching, Pulse, Sleeping Difficulty, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 18-year old girl with Pain. The patient has Muscle Twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Citrate, Synthroid for a 51-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Tic - Facial, Muscle Twitching
Recent Cardiac Pacemaker Replacement related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.