Cardiac murmur and Arterial rupture - from FDA reports
Arterial rupture is reported only by a few people with Cardiac murmur. We study 4 people who have Arterial rupture and Cardiac murmur from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
4 people who have Cardiac Murmur and Arterial Rupture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cardiac Murmur and experience Arterial Rupture *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cardiac Murmur and experience Arterial Rupture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (4 people, 100.00%)
- Psoriasis (4 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C (4 people, 100.00%)
- Ranitidine (4 people, 100.00%)
- Omega 3 (4 people, 100.00%)
- Actemra (4 people, 100.00%)
- Micardis (2 people, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- The Flu (4 people, 100.00%)
- Rib Fracture (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (4 people, 100.00%)
- Herpes Zoster (4 people, 100.00%)
- Cardiac Arrest (4 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Arterial rupture and Cardiac murmur?
- Check symptoms - is your arterial rupture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeArterial rupture and Cardiac murmur from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cardiac murmur (an heart sound in valve abnormality) (latest reports from 10,564 Cardiac murmur patients)
Arterial rupture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain (latest reports from 487 Arterial rupture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Cardiac murmura b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Arterial ruptureArterial rupture
Other conditions that could case Arterial ruptureArterial rupture
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello, I was just told by my family doctor that I have a loud murmur and will be seeing a cardiologist July 13, this is very scary and I knew that something was not right with my heart. Has anyone else had this happen? I don't know if its a side effect from the copaxone or just something that ...