Cardiac murmur and Pain in extremity - from FDA reports
Pain in extremity is found among people with Cardiac murmur, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Actemra and have Psoriasis. This review analyzes which people have Pain in extremity with Cardiac murmur. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who have Cardiac murmur from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 09, 2017
13 people who have Cardiac Murmur and Pain In Extremity are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cardiac Murmur and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- female: 76.92 %
- male: 23.08 %
Age of people who have Cardiac Murmur and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Psoriasis (7 people, 53.85%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 46.15%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (5 people, 38.46%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 30.77%)
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (3 people, 23.08%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (4 people, 30.77%)
- Ranitidine (4 people, 30.77%)
- Omega 3 (4 people, 30.77%)
- Humira (4 people, 30.77%)
- Actemra (4 people, 30.77%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Psoriasis (7 people, 53.85%)
- Joint Swelling (7 people, 53.85%)
- Pain (5 people, 38.46%)
- Nosebleed (5 people, 38.46%)
- Malaise (5 people, 38.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain in extremity and Cardiac murmur?
- Check symptoms - is your pain in extremity caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain in extremity and Cardiac murmur from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cardiac murmur (an heart sound in valve abnormality) (latest reports from 10,564 Cardiac murmur patients)
Pain In Extremity
Pain in extremity has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 179,272 Pain in extremity patients).
Browse all symptoms of Cardiac murmura b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain in extremityPain in extremity
Other conditions that could case Pain in extremityPain in extremity
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello, I was just told by my family doctor that I have a loud murmur and will be seeing a cardiologist July 13, this is very scary and I knew that something was not right with my heart. Has anyone else had this happen? I don't know if its a side effect from the copaxone or just something that ...