Would you have Hallucinations, mixed when you have Cataract?
Summary: there is no Hallucinations, mixed reported by people with Cataract yet.
We study people who have Hallucinations, mixed and Cataract from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cataract and Hallucinations, mixed >>>
Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye) (latest reports from 17,649 Cataract patients)
Hallucinations, mixed (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind -mixed) has been reported by people with depression, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, insomnia, parkinson's disease. (latest reports from 1,856 Hallucinations, mixed patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Cataract and Hallucinations, Mixed?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Hallucinations, mixed
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Dilaudid for a 66-year old woman with Calciphylaxis. The patient has Hallucinations, Mixed
- A study of side effects of Prozac for a 25-year old man with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Trichotillomania (the compulsive urge to pull out (and in some cases, eat) one's own hair leading to noticeable hair loss, distress), Hallucinations, Mixed (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind -mixed), Increased Appetite (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Psychosis Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Norco for a 71-year old woman with Leg Pain. The patient has Hallucinations, Mixed (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind -mixed)
- A study of drug interactions between Rivastigmine, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 83-year old man with Lewy Body Dementia, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Hallucinations, Mixed, Confusion
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 17-year old girl with Anxiety. The patient has Hallucinations, Mixed (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind -mixed)
Recent Cataract related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.