Home > Cellulitis > Abdominal pain lower > Cellulitis and Abdominal pain lower
Would you have Abdominal pain lower when you have Cellulitis?
Summary: Abdominal pain lower is reported only by a few people with Cellulitis.
We study 3 people who have Abdominal pain lower and Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cellulitis and Abdominal pain lower >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 23,749 patients) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim.
Abdominal pain lower
Abdominal pain lower (latest reports from 9,395 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, crohn's disease.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 2,323 people who have cellulitis are studied. Among them, 3 (0.13%) have Abdominal Pain Lower.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Abdominal pain lower * :
|Abdominal pain lower||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Abdominal pain lower * :
|Abdominal pain lower||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Convulsion (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cubicin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Xanax (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lortab (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lopressor (2 people, 66.67%)
- Imdur (2 people, 66.67%)
- Bactrim (1 people, 33.33%)
- Dilantin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depakote (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cellulitis and Abdominal Pain Lower?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Lower and Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Lower
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Was on flucloxicillan for cellulitis large toe now have tingling sensation and occasional throb also still a bit swollen do i need more anti-biotics?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Cellulitis)
Recently had Cellulitis otherwise normally healhy 50 year old Woman. Taken in bottom of left toe. Was on Flucloxicillan and redness reduced. However left with a tingling sensation,still the occassional throb and a little swollen. Do I need more Anti biotics?
- Could you give me the article, cause i think i have one patient with all this symptoms, please help me i'm an emergency medical student
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Disury, Abdominal Pain, Dysnea, Abdominal Pain Lower, and takes Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab)
Patient 79 years old, personal background with diabetes, hipertension, treatment with glibenclamide and captopril, once month ago fracture of left , with surgical treatment and use of prothesis, at the hospital discharge managment was ketorolaco, dycloxaciline and bladder catheter (for 15 days.
- I had a series of skin grafts on my rt toe,and over the course of a week my right leg has been cramping, so much that i cannot sleep w/o taking something for pain. could this be a side effect?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Cellulitis, and takes Vicodin, Lantus, Novolog, HCTZ, Zocor, Cozaar)
I was dx with cellulitis in March of this year. I received tx from my foot Dr. for several weeks prior to receiving the skin graft. I got three grafts which healed the sore. Unfortunately it is still painful. Recently my right side of my leg feels likes it's cramping, aching so much I can barely sle ...
More questions for: Cellulitis, Abdominal pain lower
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Buspirone and biotin
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Vomiting, Abdominal Pain Lower, and takes Biotin, Buspirone Hydrochloride)
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
More reviews for: Cellulitis, Abdominal pain lower
- A study of drug interactions between Zolpidem, Keppra, Prilosec, Nucynta, Savella for a patient with Insomnia, Epilepsy, Heartburn, Migraine, Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has Abdominal Pain Lower, Muscle Sprain, Muscle Spasms, Low Back Pain
Comments: Onset of symptoms started on third day of Savella Titration pack. Immediately stopped medicine (had the 3rd day am dose) by midday spasms and back pain severe, by 6pm unable to walk due to extreme pain. Sent to ER, no response to pain medicine, finally muscle relaxer allowed me to walk again. Sent h ...
- A study of side effects of Cubicin for a patient with Cellulitis. The patient has Bowel Obstruction
Comments: My 96 YO mother-in-law was given iv cubicin as out patient on Friday and Sunday and then put on oral antibiotic (do not have access to the name of the drug). Bowel obstruction occurred on Thurs (6 days after initial infusion and 4 days after last infusion. currently undergoing CAT scan to determine ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Augmentin '875', Zyrtec Allergy, Vitamin D, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Ambien, Vyvanse for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Cellulitis, Hay Fever, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety, Insomnia, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety, Paranoia, Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Hallucinations, Mixed
Comments: Time hallucinations started 3 am; vyvanse taken at 11 am previous day; ambien taken at 11 pm; had 1 uncontrollable muscle movement at 4 am in my neck and jerked head back; felt very anxious and paranoid.
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Stribild, Adderall 20 for a patient with Cellulitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Leg Pain, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Leg Swelling, Cellulitis, Infection Reactivation
Comments: recurring cellulitis infection? Was hospitilized twice. 1st time left leg was infected, 1.5 weeks later was hospitalized for infection in right leg. Treated with Clindamycin both times and the infection cleared up. redness, swelling and warmness to the tough have all came back on my right leg. It st ...
- A study of drug interactions between Omega 3, Vitamin D, Lisinopril, Lorazepam, Wellbutrin Sr, Levothyroxine Sodium, Metformin, Gabapentin, Zofran for a patient with Gluten Intolerance, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypertension, Anxiety And Stress, Depression, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Sugar, Pain - Back, Nausea. The patient has Abdominal Pain Lower, Gabapentin
Comments: I have developed severe lower right quadrant pain, nausea, blurred vision, lower back pain, dizziness, weakness, chronic fatigue, increased anxiety, night sweats, and numbing in hands and arms. My Metformin was increased from 500 mg. per day to 1500 mg. per day 3 weeks ago.
More related studies for: Cellulitis, Abdominal pain lower
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Bloating And Menstruation
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Lack Of Menses
- Msm and Fever
- Effexor and Passionflower
- Has anyone experienced getting perioral dermatitis after botox injections?
Approx. 1 year ago perioral dermatitis on my face occured. ... (3 hours ago)
- Is it safe to mastrubate while recovering from gbs gullian barre syndrome (gbs)
im currently on my recovery path its been 4 months and yet ... (4 hours ago)
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
Answer: Mouth ulcers whenever I lower my abilify dosage. Went to d ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (2 hours ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (15 hours ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (23 hours ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lamictal Xr for a 14-year old girl who has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (1 minute ago)
- Oxybutynin Chloride for a 46-year old woman who has Lack Of Menses (6 minutes ago)
- Diazepam, Calcium, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Aspirin, Tramadol, Prednisolone for a 52-year old woman who has Muscle Injury, Osteopenia, Diarrhea, Urologic Disorders, Pain, Arthritis, Inflammatory Pain (46 minutes ago)