Home > Cellulitis > Abdominal pain lower > Cellulitis and Abdominal pain lower
Would you have Abdominal pain lower when you have Cellulitis?
We study 3 people who have Abdominal pain lower and Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cellulitis and Abdominal pain lower >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 194,071 patients) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim.
Abdominal pain lower
Abdominal Pain Lower (latest reports from 50,771 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, crohn's disease.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 2,323 people who have cellulitis are studied. Among them, 3 (0.13%) have Abdominal Pain Lower.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Abdominal pain lower * :
|Abdominal pain lower||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Abdominal pain lower * :
|Abdominal pain lower||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Convulsion (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cubicin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Xanax (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lortab (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lopressor (2 people, 66.67%)
- Imdur (2 people, 66.67%)
- Bactrim (1 people, 33.33%)
- Dilantin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depakote (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cellulitis and Abdominal Pain Lower?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Lower and Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Lower
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Was on flucloxicillan for cellulitis large toe now have tingling sensation and occasional throb also still a bit swollen do i need more anti-biotics?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Cellulitis)
Recently had Cellulitis otherwise normally healhy 50 year old Woman. Taken in bottom of left toe. Was on Flucloxicillan and redness reduced. However left with a tingling sensation,still the occassional throb and a little swollen. Do I need more Anti biotics?
- Could you give me the article, cause i think i have one patient with all this symptoms, please help me i'm an emergency medical student
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Disury, Abdominal Pain, Dysnea, Abdominal Pain Lower, and takes Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab)
Patient 79 years old, personal background with diabetes, hipertension, treatment with glibenclamide and captopril, once month ago fracture of left , with surgical treatment and use of prothesis, at the hospital discharge managment was ketorolaco, dycloxaciline and bladder catheter (for 15 days.
- I had a series of skin grafts on my rt toe,and over the course of a week my right leg has been cramping, so much that i cannot sleep w/o taking something for pain. could this be a side effect?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Cellulitis, and takes Vicodin, Lantus, Novolog, HCTZ, Zocor, Cozaar)
I was dx with cellulitis in March of this year. I received tx from my foot Dr. for several weeks prior to receiving the skin graft. I got three grafts which healed the sore. Unfortunately it is still painful. Recently my right side of my leg feels likes it's cramping, aching so much I can barely sle ...
More questions for: Cellulitis, Abdominal pain lower
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Buspirone and biotin
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Vomiting, Abdominal Pain Lower, and takes Biotin, Buspirone Hydrochloride)
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
More reviews for: Cellulitis, Abdominal pain lower
- A study of side effects of Cephalexin for a patient with Skin Infection - Bacterial. The patient has Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Stools - Black Or Tarry (black stool), Dizziness
Comments: 500 mg twice a day for 30 days.
- A study of drug interactions between Tavist Allergy/sinus/headache, Testosterone, Aspirin, Plavix, Lorazepam, Ranitidine, Prednisone, Tamsulosin, Percocet, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Percocet for a patient with Sinus Congestion, Muscle Weakness, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Anxiety, Gerd, Copd, Bph. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Low Back Pain, Indigestion, Sleeplessness, Muscle Weakness, Hematuria, Abdominal Pain Lower
Comments: Has had right upper lobectomy
Insertion of stent for abdominal aortic aneurysm
Both procedures within 10 months
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Low Back Pain, Pregnancy Test Urine Positive, Headache (pain in head), Abdominal Pain Lower
Comments: I have been cramping really bad and it feels lie contractions. I have also been having lower back pain and headaches. I took 3 pregnancy tests and 1 was negative and 2 had a fain positive line.
- A study of drug interactions between Zolpidem, Keppra, Prilosec, Nucynta, Savella for a patient with Insomnia, Epilepsy, Heartburn, Migraine, Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has Abdominal Pain Lower, Muscle Sprain, Muscle Spasms, Low Back Pain
Comments: Onset of symptoms started on third day of Savella Titration pack. Immediately stopped medicine (had the 3rd day am dose) by midday spasms and back pain severe, by 6pm unable to walk due to extreme pain. Sent to ER, no response to pain medicine, finally muscle relaxer allowed me to walk again. Sent h ...
- A study of side effects of Morphine for a patient with Kidney Stones. The patient has Abdominal Pain Lower
Comments: Had IV morphine twice within 5 days for kidney stone pain and have had burning in stomach ever since. It has been nearly two months.
More related studies for: Cellulitis, Abdominal pain lower
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Marijuana and Molluscum Contagiosum
- High Cholesterol and Lithium Carbonate
- Metoprolol Succinate
- Subutex and Glaucoma
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (14 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (17 hours ago)
- Can i take atripla with lomotil???
when i cut out Bread I get bit better but I work in the ho ... (19 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (4 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (9 hours ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Terazosin Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium for a 81-year old man who has Hypertension, Pulmonary Embolism (1 minute ago)
- Nexium for a 61-year old man who has Acid Reflux (25 minutes ago)
- Sertraline for a 48-year old woman who has PMDD (29 minutes ago)
- Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Betaseron for a 52-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (49 minutes ago)
- Omeprazole, Rizatriptan Benzoate, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen, Lisinopril, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 70-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety Disorder, Back Pain, Depression, Muscle Spasms, Hypertension, Food Allergy (49 minutes ago)