Would you have Abdominal pain lower when you have Cellulitis?
Summary: Abdominal pain lower is reported only by a few people with Cellulitis.
We study 3 people who have Abdominal pain lower and Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cellulitis and Abdominal pain lower >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Cipro. (latest reports from 23,934 Cellulitis patients)
Abdominal pain lower
Abdominal pain lower has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, crohn's disease. (latest reports from 9,426 Abdominal pain lower patients)
On Jan, 31, 2015: 3 people who have cellulitis and Abdominal Pain Lower are studied.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Abdominal pain lower * :
|Abdominal pain lower||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Abdominal pain lower * :
|Abdominal pain lower||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Convulsion (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cubicin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Xanax (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lortab (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lopressor (2 people, 66.67%)
- Imdur (2 people, 66.67%)
- Bactrim (1 people, 33.33%)
- Dilantin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depakote (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cellulitis and Abdominal Pain Lower?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Lower and Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Abdominal pain lower
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Adderall 30, Levothyroxine Sodium, Wellbutrin, Lamictal for a 28-year old woman with Back Pain, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Lumpy Breasts, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Swelling, Leg Swelling, Abdominal Pain Lower, Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a 29-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (headache that has characteristics of both a tension headache and a migraine headache), Pain - Back, Food Craving, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hunger (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Losartan for a 54-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Abdominal Pain Lower
- A study of side effects of Biotin for a 42-year old woman with Aging Changes In Hair And Nails. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Abdomen - Swollen, Abdominal Pain Lower, Ovarian Cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary), Back Pain - Low
Recent Cellulitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.