Would you have Burning sensation when you have Cellulitis?
Summary: Burning sensation is found among people with Cellulitis, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Bacterial infection, and take medication Lodine xl.
We study 20 people who have Burning sensation and Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Cellulitis and Burning sensation >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Cipro. (latest reports from 23,954 Cellulitis patients)
Burning sensation has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 23,254 Burning sensation patients)
On Mar, 15, 2015: 20 people who have cellulitis and Burning Sensation are studied.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Burning sensation * :
|Burning sensation||57.69%||42.31% |
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Burning sensation * :
|Burning sensation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||45.45%||45.45% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Bacterial infection (7 people, 35.00%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (6 people, 30.00%)
- Pain in extremity (6 people, 30.00%)
- Oedema peripheral (6 people, 30.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 15.00%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 15.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 15.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (2 people, 10.00%)
- Infection (1 people, 5.00%)
- Inflammation (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lodine xl (8 people, 40.00%)
- Biaxin (8 people, 40.00%)
- Keflex (8 people, 40.00%)
- Hydrodiuril (8 people, 40.00%)
- Vioxx (8 people, 40.00%)
- Levaquin (8 people, 40.00%)
- Ultram (8 people, 40.00%)
- Zocor (8 people, 40.00%)
- Motrin (8 people, 40.00%)
- Vasotec (8 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of cellulitis and burning sensation on
Do you have Cellulitis and Burning Sensation?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Burning Sensation and Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Burning Sensation
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Fluconazole for a 46-year old woman with Yeast Infection - Esophagus. The patient has Itching, Stomach Pain, Back Pain - Low, Burning Sensation, Swelling Of Fingers
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Topiramate for a 43-year old woman with Migraine With Aura. The patient has Dizziness, Burning Sensation, Feeling Cold, Dry Mouth, Hyperthermia (body temperature greatly above normal), Hair Texture Abnormal, Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Enalapril Maleate, Seroquel for a 55-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Hypertension, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Burning Sensation, Intestinal Opening
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Butalbital, Acetaminophen And Caffeine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Topiramate, Gabapentin for a 48-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Headache, Sleep Disorder, Migraine With Aura, Neuropathic Pain. The patient has Back Pain, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Headache, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Burning Sensation
Recent Cellulitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.