Home > Cellulitis > Burning sensation > Cellulitis and Burning sensation
Would you have Burning sensation when you have Cellulitis?
Summary: Burning sensation is found among people with Cellulitis, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Bacterial infection, and take medication Lodine xl.
We study 20 people who have Burning sensation and Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cellulitis and Burning sensation >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 23,749 patients) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim.
Burning sensation (latest reports from 23,167 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 12, 2014: 20 people who have cellulitis and Burning Sensation are studied.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Burning sensation * :
|Burning sensation||57.69%||42.31% |
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Burning sensation * :
|Burning sensation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||45.45%||45.45% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Bacterial infection (7 people, 35.00%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (6 people, 30.00%)
- Pain in extremity (6 people, 30.00%)
- Oedema peripheral (6 people, 30.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 15.00%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 15.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 15.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (2 people, 10.00%)
- Infection (1 people, 5.00%)
- Inflammation (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lodine xl (8 people, 40.00%)
- Biaxin (8 people, 40.00%)
- Keflex (8 people, 40.00%)
- Hydrodiuril (8 people, 40.00%)
- Vioxx (8 people, 40.00%)
- Levaquin (8 people, 40.00%)
- Ultram (8 people, 40.00%)
- Zocor (8 people, 40.00%)
- Motrin (8 people, 40.00%)
- Vasotec (8 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cellulitis and Burning Sensation?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Burning Sensation and Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Burning Sensation
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Was on flucloxicillan for cellulitis large toe now have tingling sensation and occasional throb also still a bit swollen do i need more anti-biotics?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Cellulitis)
Recently had Cellulitis otherwise normally healhy 50 year old Woman. Taken in bottom of left toe. Was on Flucloxicillan and redness reduced. However left with a tingling sensation,still the occassional throb and a little swollen. Do I need more Anti biotics?
- I had a series of skin grafts on my rt toe,and over the course of a week my right leg has been cramping, so much that i cannot sleep w/o taking something for pain. could this be a side effect?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Cellulitis, and takes Vicodin, Lantus, Novolog, HCTZ, Zocor, Cozaar)
I was dx with cellulitis in March of this year. I received tx from my foot Dr. for several weeks prior to receiving the skin graft. I got three grafts which healed the sore. Unfortunately it is still painful. Recently my right side of my leg feels likes it's cramping, aching so much I can barely sle ...
More questions for: Cellulitis, Burning sensation
More reviews for: Cellulitis, Burning sensation
- A study of side effects of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Depression Associated With Shingles. The patient has Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination), Burning Sensation, Bladder Not Emptying
Comments: My doctor put me on Nortriptyline while I was suffering from Shingles and had severe depression, itching, and nerve pain on July 27, 2014. Today is Aug 2, 2014 and I have been having urinary bladder difficulty not emptying while going to the bathroom for about 2 weeks. The last three days have been ...
- A study of side effects of Metronidazole for a patient with Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. The patient has Burning Sensation
Comments: I had to take metronidazole 500mg tablet 2 times daily for to weeks and after taking the antibiotic I stort having chest pain a burning sensation in the middle of my stomach a sour tast in my mouth burping all day 24 hours a day
- A study of side effects of Cubicin for a patient with Cellulitis. The patient has Bowel Obstruction
Comments: My 96 YO mother-in-law was given iv cubicin as out patient on Friday and Sunday and then put on oral antibiotic (do not have access to the name of the drug). Bowel obstruction occurred on Thurs (6 days after initial infusion and 4 days after last infusion. currently undergoing CAT scan to determine ...
- A study of drug interactions between Neoral, Plaquenil, Rhinocort, Symbicort, Xyzal, Humira, Remicade, Lyrica, Calcium, Vitamin D, Omeprazole, Dipentum, Asacol, Pentasa, Escitalopram, Prednisone for a patient with Lupus, Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma, Ulcerative Colitis, Fibromyalgia, Osteopenia, Ulcer - Stomach, Depression. The patient has Autoimmune Disorder, Joint Warmth, Asthma, Colitis Ulcerative, Burning Sensation, Burning Eyes, Burning Feet Syndrome
Comments: I had Pan ulverative colitis since 2000. two years ago had bad pain in joints, back neck. and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia
this year the dr diagnosed me as lupus
he gave me neoral since 2 months and i am not getting any better
burning sensation in hands and feet all day and night
cant s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Augmentin '875', Zyrtec Allergy, Vitamin D, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Ambien, Vyvanse for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Cellulitis, Hay Fever, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety, Insomnia, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety, Paranoia, Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Hallucinations, Mixed
Comments: Time hallucinations started 3 am; vyvanse taken at 11 am previous day; ambien taken at 11 pm; had 1 uncontrollable muscle movement at 4 am in my neck and jerked head back; felt very anxious and paranoid.
More related studies for: Cellulitis, Burning sensation
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.