Cellulitis and Burning sensation - from FDA reports
Burning sensation is found among people with Cellulitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Levaquin and have Bacterial infection. This review analyzes which people have Burning sensation with Cellulitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33 people who have Cellulitis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
33 people who have Cellulitis and Burning Sensation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cellulitis and experience Burning Sensation *:
- female: 72.73 %
- male: 27.27 %
Age of people who have Cellulitis and experience Burning Sensation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 10.71 %
- 50-59: 39.29 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Bacterial Infection (7 people, 21.21%)
- Pain In Extremity (3 people, 9.09%)
- Pain (3 people, 9.09%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 9.09%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 9.09%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Levaquin (8 people, 24.24%)
- Vasotec (3 people, 9.09%)
- Maxzide (3 people, 9.09%)
- Lodine Xl (3 people, 9.09%)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide (3 people, 9.09%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (11 people, 33.33%)
- Fall (10 people, 30.30%)
- Pain (9 people, 27.27%)
- Hypersensitivity (9 people, 27.27%)
- Headache (9 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Burning sensation and Cellulitis?
- Check symptoms - is your burning sensation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBurning sensation and Cellulitis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin hydrochloride, Bactrim, Bactrim ds (latest reports from 38,531 Cellulitis patients)
Burning sensation has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 38,590 Burning sensation patients).
Browse all symptoms of Cellulitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Burning sensationBurning sensation
Other conditions that could case Burning sensationBurning sensation
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am in pain everyday! My life sucks! I just want to know how to get some relief! Most days I don't want to get out of bed! My feet and legs hurt the most on me but lately my hands are starting to hurt! On my right foot I have a lump on the bottom of my foot, I have bunions(big) on both feet, ...
I have burning, pins and needle sensations throughout my body. My symptoms started in 2005 in my arms only. Over time my whole body is consumed with the symptoms. In 1996 I had a neverous breakdown and was put on 1000 mg of depakote, then I was put on lamitcal and came off it around 2011. I ...
Just started taking cephalexin for cellulitis. I didn't ask my conventional doctor about taking oregano oil also. I don't think there are any interactions and was curious as to whether taking oregano oil would hasten the healing process.
You may be interested in these reviews
Very sore swelling in legs and feet since taking MM - prescribed by Rheumatologist for large vessel vasculitis. Have discontinued treatment now and seeing GP for antibiotics now that I know the cause.