Review: could Cellulitis cause Headache?
We study 2,319 people who have Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 60 have Headache. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 193,973 patients) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim.
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,194,567 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 2,319 people who have cellulitis are studied. Among them, 60 (2.59%) have Headache.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Headache * :
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Headache * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pulmonary embolism (37 people, 61.67%)
- Chest pain (22 people, 36.67%)
- Chalazion (17 people, 28.33%)
- Bacterial infection (6 people, 10.00%)
- Back pain (4 people, 6.67%)
- Diabetic neuropathy (3 people, 5.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 5.00%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer stage i (2 people, 3.33%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 3.33%)
- Blood pressure (2 people, 3.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ciprofloxacin (45 people, 75.00%)
- Meropenem (38 people, 63.33%)
- Clopidogrel (38 people, 63.33%)
- Aspirin (36 people, 60.00%)
- Metronidazole (33 people, 55.00%)
- Erythromycin (33 people, 55.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (28 people, 46.67%)
- Heparin (10 people, 16.67%)
- Levaquin (9 people, 15.00%)
- Zyvox (7 people, 11.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cellulitis and Headache?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Headache and Cellulitis
- group for people who have Cellulitis
- group for people who have Headache
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
After 3 doses of cefadroxil, I developed a severe headache. My BP is usually normal and went up to 187/97.
From this study (2 years ago):
My husband was hospitalized with a severe burn that got infected. After a coupledays on iv antibiotics, he was released to take cephalexin. 2 days later he is having severe headaches and one of his eyes are weeping.
From this study (3 years ago):
headache is bad over entire head and face. tinnitus seems worse
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cellulitis, Headache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Cellulitis, Headache
Common treatments for Cellulitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Cellulitis symptoms:
Headache related symptom studies:
- Headache in Arthritis - rheumatoid (6,971 reports)
- Headache in Blood pressure (7,765 reports)
- Headache in Contraception (3,739 reports)
- Headache in Depression (7,690 reports)
- Headache in Dyslipidemia (4,797 reports)
- Headache in Hypertension (8,359 reports)
- Headache in Ms (11,323 reports)
- Headache in Osteoporosis (5,692 reports)
- Headache in Pain (5,146 reports)
- Headache in Tobacco abuse (3,353 reports)
Cellulitis is also known as: Skin infection - bacterial.
Headache is also known as: Frequent Headaches, Headaches, Pain - head.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.