Would you have Hives when you have Cellulitis?
Summary: Hives is reported only by a few people with Cellulitis.
We study people who have Hives and Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cellulitis and Hives >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Cipro. (latest reports from Cellulitis 23,749 patients)
Hives has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.(latest reports from Hives 581 patients)
On Dec, 14, 2014: 1 people who has cellulitis and Hives is studied.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Hives * :
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Hives * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Bactrim (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cellulitis and Hives?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hives and Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Hives
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Cellulitis, Hives
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Allergic to ivp dye bad reaction to pyridium
I am allergic to IVP dye (Iodine) I had discovered this over 20 years ago when I had kidney stones and was injected with the IVP. I was asked beforehand if I was allergic to shellfish and told them I didn't know since at the time I had never eaten seafood. After the injected me and walked out of the room my throat swelled and I couldn't breathe, hives formed I had to grab whatever I could to throw around the room to get someones attention. They rushed in and gave me a shot of adrenaline. WHEW!! I had taken Pyridium on many occasions in the following years with no problems.Last night I took one and had a SEVERE reaction. I think the problem is I had not eaten much in 2 days and the iodine hit me HARD! :-/ first I started itching allover, had what looked like small mosquito bites all over my arms, My hands swelled and I felt hot then I had what felt like heartburn, chest pains right between my breasts and deep down that would come and fade ALL NIGHT and to top it off I was on a date! This morning I feel fine. I had taken about 4 tablespoons of Benadryl and later chewed some aspirin thinking heart attack!! :-/
More reviews for: Cellulitis, Hives
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Past month...hives/welts appear on one location of my body for no apparent reason. They usually occur at times when I haven't eaten anything for 5-6 hours or upon waking up when I haven't eaten anything for at least 8 hr.
I have had the hives/welts appear on my face (lips, cheek, nostrils), on my ...
- When anything cold touches my skin I get a hive in that location. Cold weather causes my skin that is exposed to get extremely red, itchy, and most of the time develop hives. All of this started after I began humira. I remained on humira for only 6 months due to its ineffectiveness. I am now on Simp ...
- My 96 YO mother-in-law was given iv cubicin as out patient on Friday and Sunday and then put on oral antibiotic (do not have access to the name of the drug). Bowel obstruction occurred on Thurs (6 days after initial infusion and 4 days after last infusion. currently undergoing CAT scan to determine ...
- Treatment for parathyroid benign includes water pill, vitamin D, and potassium chloride. Coughing, wheezing, difficulty breathing occurs mostly at night. Once it starts, difficult to stop. Itching is daily, with visible hives and/or edema on occasion.
- Time hallucinations started 3 am; vyvanse taken at 11 am previous day; ambien taken at 11 pm; had 1 uncontrollable muscle movement at 4 am in my neck and jerked head back; felt very anxious and paranoid.
More related studies for: Cellulitis, Hives
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.