Home > Cellulitis > Hives > Cellulitis and Hives
Would you have Hives when you have Cellulitis?
We study people who have Hives and Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cellulitis and Hives >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 194,071 patients) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim.
Hives (latest reports from 3,462 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, stress and anxiety, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 1 people who has cellulitis and Hives is studied.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Hives * :
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Hives * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Bactrim (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cellulitis and Hives?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hives and Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Hives
Latest outcomes in real world:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Was on flucloxicillan for cellulitis large toe now have tingling sensation and occasional throb also still a bit swollen do i need more anti-biotics?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Cellulitis)
Recently had Cellulitis otherwise normally healhy 50 year old Woman. Taken in bottom of left toe. Was on Flucloxicillan and redness reduced. However left with a tingling sensation,still the occassional throb and a little swollen. Do I need more Anti biotics?
- Low dose of hydroxyzine 20mg daily
(Asked by a 80 year old man who has Hives Treatment, and takes Hydroxyzine)
is tardive dyskinesia at low doses of hydroxyzine 20mg daily rare or not happened
- How long before atenolol caused angioedema
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Angioedema, Hives, and takes Atenolol)
I was taking lisonpril when I had an episode of angioedema that required transport to emergency room. Doctor switch me to altenolol September 17th.
Started atenolol on September 18th. developed Hives, prescribed presnisone and benadral. stopped after 10 days, the hives came back and last night a sl ...
- Is there cobalt in nuvaring?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Hives, and takes Nuvaring)
I have a cobalt allergy and am still breaking out in hives. Trying to figure out if there is cobalamine present in Nuvaring.
- I had a series of skin grafts on my rt toe,and over the course of a week my right leg has been cramping, so much that i cannot sleep w/o taking something for pain. could this be a side effect?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Cellulitis, and takes Vicodin, Lantus, Novolog, HCTZ, Zocor, Cozaar)
I was dx with cellulitis in March of this year. I received tx from my foot Dr. for several weeks prior to receiving the skin graft. I got three grafts which healed the sore. Unfortunately it is still painful. Recently my right side of my leg feels likes it's cramping, aching so much I can barely sle ...
More questions for: Cellulitis, Hives
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Allergic to ivp dye bad reaction to pyridium
(Posted by a 52 year old woman who has Hives, and takes Pyridium)
I am allergic to IVP dye (Iodine) I had discovered this over 20 years ago when I had kidney stones and was injected with the IVP. I was asked beforehand if I was allergic to shellfish and told them I didn't know since at the time I had never eaten seafood. After the injected me and walked out of the ...
More reviews for: Cellulitis, Hives
- A study of side effects of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a patient with Cellulitis. The patient has Rash (redness), Cellulitis Streptococcal (deep skin soft tissue infection by bacteria)
Comments: flareups about twice a year. My cousins on both sides of my family have fibromyagia and I am suspicious that I may also. I want to know if these two diseases are realted
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a patient with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Hives
Comments: Was told to stop and wait a week see if it was the drug first four days hardly any welts next two days severe welts again
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor, Glipizide, Suboxone, Ritalin for a patient with Depression, Diabetes, Addiction, Add. The patient has Hives
Comments: Exposure to tempratures below 60 F causes itching and hives on back and legs
- A study of side effects of Cephalexin for a patient with Skin Infection - Bacterial. The patient has Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Stools - Black Or Tarry (black stool), Dizziness
Comments: 500 mg twice a day for 30 days.
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Quasense, Levonorgestrel for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Birth Control. The patient has Lichen Planus, Hives
Comments: I had the Mirena birth control for only two months when my body expelled it. 3 days after my body went into hives and then blistered up. now three moths later still have not gone away.
More related studies for: Cellulitis, Hives
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.