Would you have Hives when you have Cellulitis?
Summary: Hives is reported only by a few people with Cellulitis.
We study people who have Hives and Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cellulitis and Hives >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Cipro. (latest reports from 23,934 Cellulitis patients)
Hives has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 1,037 Hives patients)
On Feb, 15, 2015: 1 people who has cellulitis and Hives is studied.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Hives * :
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Hives * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Bactrim (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of cellulitis and hives on
Do you have Cellulitis and Hives?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Hives and Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Hives
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Viramune Xr, Truvada, Finasteride, Terazosin Hydrochloride for a 62-year old man with Hiv, Enlarged Prostate, Difficulty Initiating Urination. The patient has Hives, Hives
- A study of side effects of Estradiol for a 52-year old woman with Menopause Hot Flashes. The patient has Hives, Welts (bumps or swellings that occur on the outer skin layer)
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Simponi for a 33-year old woman with Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Urticaria Cold, Hives, Cold Weather And Itchy Skin
- A study of side effects of Cubicin for a 98-year old woman with Cellulitis. The patient has Bowel Obstruction
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Zantac 300, Indapamide, Calcitriol, Vitamin D, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container for a 69-year old woman with Itching, Gerd, Parathyroid Disorder, Aat Deficiency, Parathyroid Hormone. The patient has Hives, Itching, Cough
Recent Cellulitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.