Home > Cellulitis > Joint pain > Cellulitis and Joint pain
Review: could Cellulitis cause Joint pain?
We study 2,323 people who have Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have Joint pain. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Cellulitis and Joint pain >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 194,056 patients) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim.
Joint pain (latest reports from 804,256 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 2,319 people who have cellulitis are studied. Among them, 43 (1.85%) have Joint Pain.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Joint pain * :
|Joint pain||62.00%||38.00% |
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Joint pain * :
|Joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||7.32%||4.88%||7.32%||24.39%||31.71%||26.83% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (5 people, 11.63%)
- Diarrhoea (4 people, 9.30%)
- Hypothyroidism (4 people, 9.30%)
- Infection (3 people, 6.98%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 6.98%)
- Schizoaffective disorder bipolar type (3 people, 6.98%)
- Coronary artery disease (2 people, 4.65%)
- Thrombophlebitis (2 people, 4.65%)
- Lung disorder (2 people, 4.65%)
- Hypomagnesaemia (2 people, 4.65%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (7 people, 16.28%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 13.95%)
- Metronidazole (6 people, 13.95%)
- Keflex (6 people, 13.95%)
- Torsemide (5 people, 11.63%)
- Warfarin sodium (5 people, 11.63%)
- Meropenem (5 people, 11.63%)
- Folic acid (4 people, 9.30%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 9.30%)
- Lorazepam (4 people, 9.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cellulitis and Joint Pain?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Joint Pain and Cellulitis
- group for people who have Cellulitis
- group for people who have Joint Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 hours ago):
I have been on trazodone for about 4 months and it is working well to treat insomnia, and anxiety. I started taking evening primrose oil less than a month ago to help with menopausal symptoms and it has been very effective. About a month ago or maybe longer, I started to have increased muscle pain, severe trigger pain in my back, shoulders and neck and now I'm having severe joint pain in my neck, knees, shoulders and fingers. I'm not sure if this is related to the trazodone or the evening primrose oil. The other meds I take and have been on for a long time are: Cymbalta 120 mg, Metoprolol Succinate 12.5 mg, Pantoprozole 40 mg (twice), Cetirizine 10 mg (generic Zyrtec), multi vitamin, biotin, vitamin b12, vitamin D3, melatonin, stool softener, magnesium + zinc.
From this study (1 day ago):
joint pain and myalgia started after 1 month of medication. ethambutol dosage is 1000mg/day. Joint pain more with movement of the joint. there is no swelling of the joint.
From this study (2 days ago):
Contracted a tropcal virus chikungungya four weeks ago. Now havve excruciating pain in joints severely limiting mobility
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does neurontin cause arthritis. after taking it for 3 months, i started ints.
After having sciatic pain for almost a year, a doctor prescribed Neurontin. I took it for 3 months until I started getting severe joint pain. I weened myself off of it a month ago and am still having severe joint pain. There has not been any other changes in my life except Neurontin. Does this go ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
More questions for: Cellulitis, Joint pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with Fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a w ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Cellulitis, Joint pain
Common treatments for Cellulitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Cellulitis symptoms:
Joint Pain related symptom studies:
- Joint Pain in Arthritis - rheumatoid (10,425 reports)
- Joint Pain in Blood pressure (4,722 reports)
- Joint Pain in Depression (2,790 reports)
- Joint Pain in Hypercholesterolaemia (4,900 reports)
- Joint Pain in Hypertension (5,110 reports)
- Joint Pain in Ileitis (2,501 reports)
- Joint Pain in Ms (3,897 reports)
- Joint Pain in Osteoporosis (8,827 reports)
- Joint Pain in Pain (3,855 reports)
- Joint Pain in Plaque psoriasis (2,263 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.