Review: could Cellulitis cause Joint pain?
We study 2,323 people who have Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have Joint pain. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Cellulitis and Joint pain >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 194,063 patients) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim.
Joint pain (latest reports from 800,907 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 2,323 people who have cellulitis are studied. Among them, 43 (1.85%) have Joint Pain.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Joint pain * :
|Joint pain||62.00%||38.00% |
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Joint pain * :
|Joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||7.32%||4.88%||7.32%||24.39%||31.71%||26.83% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (5 people, 11.63%)
- Diarrhoea (4 people, 9.30%)
- Hypothyroidism (4 people, 9.30%)
- Infection (3 people, 6.98%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 6.98%)
- Schizoaffective disorder bipolar type (3 people, 6.98%)
- Coronary artery disease (2 people, 4.65%)
- Thrombophlebitis (2 people, 4.65%)
- Lung disorder (2 people, 4.65%)
- Hypomagnesaemia (2 people, 4.65%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (7 people, 16.28%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 13.95%)
- Metronidazole (6 people, 13.95%)
- Keflex (6 people, 13.95%)
- Torsemide (5 people, 11.63%)
- Warfarin sodium (5 people, 11.63%)
- Meropenem (5 people, 11.63%)
- Folic acid (4 people, 9.30%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 9.30%)
- Lorazepam (4 people, 9.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cellulitis and Joint Pain?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Joint Pain and Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Joint Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Naprosyn, Vicodin, Ativan and Prilosec are taken only on an as needed basis. Some of my symptoms are intermittent, and some are chronic. The though the medications may not completely rid me of a symptom (for example, depression or muscle pain), they do improve my condition enough to warrant their continued use. I'm much better off taking them than not.
The oral issues I'm having all began around the same time in the last year. I first noticed a sensitivity for spicy food I had never experienced. I can no longer use adult toothpaste because the minty flavors are so provinces as to cause pain. The gum irritation comes and goes as does the severity of the other oral pain I experience.
My hair loss I can describe as severe as it can be without having visible bald spots. Whereas I once had unusually thick hair (a ponytail of around 1.5 inches), I have lost so much that my ponytail now measures about .5 inches.
Sumac on Oct, 24, 2014:
I think a lot of you have disseminated histoplasmosis. Histoplasmosis is carried by bats.
From this study (3 days ago):
I had surgery 5 weeks ago. Was on Norco before surgery and then after surgery. After surgery I developed terrible joint pain in fingers, knees, and terrible pain in bottom of feet. Difficult to walk
From this study (1 week ago):
Macrocytosis, pain liver and spleen regions, joint pain (very painful in right knee), tiredness and exhaustion, brain fog. Concerned as I had a blood transfusion in 1990 pre hep C testing.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does neurontin cause arthritis. after taking it for 3 months, i started ints.
After having sciatic pain for almost a year, a doctor prescribed Neurontin. I took it for 3 months until I started getting severe joint pain. I weened myself off of it a month ago and am still having severe joint pain. There has not been any other changes in my life except Neurontin. Does this go ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
More questions for: Cellulitis, Joint pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with Fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a w ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a ...
More reviews for: Cellulitis, Joint pain
Common treatments for Cellulitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Cellulitis symptoms:
Joint Pain related symptom studies:
- Joint Pain in Blood pressure (4,722 reports)
- Joint Pain in Depression (2,797 reports)
- Joint Pain in Hypercholesterolemia (4,902 reports)
- Joint Pain in Hypertension (5,122 reports)
- Joint Pain in Ileitis (2,502 reports)
- Joint Pain in Ms (3,896 reports)
- Joint Pain in Osteoporosis (8,827 reports)
- Joint Pain in Pain (3,857 reports)
- Joint Pain in Plaque psoriasis (2,263 reports)
- Joint Pain in Ra (10,426 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.