Would you have Kidney infection when you have Cellulitis?
Summary: Kidney infection is reported only by a few people with Cellulitis.
We study people who have Kidney infection and Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Cellulitis and Kidney infection >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Cipro. (latest reports from 23,954 Cellulitis patients)
Kidney infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 5,582 Kidney infection patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 1 people who has cellulitis and Kidney Infection is studied.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Kidney infection * :
|Kidney infection||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Kidney infection * :
|Kidney infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Dexamethasone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cefazolin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Revlimid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cellulitis and Kidney Infection?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Kidney Infection and Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Kidney Infection
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Aleve for a 59-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Kidney Infection
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 68-year old man with Diabetes. The patient has Kidney Infection
- A study of side effects of Maxalt for a 31-year old woman with Migraine. The patient has Kidney Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Cephalexin, Allopurinol, Mercaptopurine, Humira for a 60-year old woman with Cellulitis, Croup. The patient has Cramps - Leg
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 64-year old woman with Cellulitis, Insomnia, Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has Petechiae, Cellulitis
Recent Cellulitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.