Home > Cellulitis > Nerve pain > Cellulitis and Nerve pain
Review: could Cellulitis cause Nerve pain (Neuralgia)?
We study 2,323 people who have Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Nerve pain (Neuralgia). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cellulitis and Nerve pain >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 194,063 patients) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim.
Nerve pain (pain in one or more nerves) (latest reports from 62,658 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, neuralgia, osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 2,323 people who have cellulitis are studied. Among them, 3 (0.13%) have Nerve Pain.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Nerve pain * :
|Nerve pain||42.86%||57.14% |
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Nerve pain * :
|Nerve pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||133.33%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hyperlipidaemia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Pain in extremity (3 people, 100.00%)
- Oedema peripheral (3 people, 100.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetic neuropathy (3 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vioxx (3 people, 100.00%)
- Motrin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Ultram (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrodiuril (3 people, 100.00%)
- Zocor (3 people, 100.00%)
- Lodine xl (3 people, 100.00%)
- Biaxin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Keflex (3 people, 100.00%)
- Vasotec (3 people, 100.00%)
- Soma (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cellulitis and Nerve Pain?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Nerve Pain and Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Nerve Pain
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How long after stopping gabapentin did the parasthesia last ?
Fro six weeks I had an intermittent but fleeting pain in my ankle, sometimes once or twice a day up to several times a day it was intense, but lasted only seconds and would go, then one morning i got it and it didnt go, it came up the outside of my ankle and calf and into my butt , I had a fall on ...
- What medication has been effective for pain from postherpetic neuralgia
Had shingles a few years ago. debilitating pain an stiffness and itch on left side --same place had rash -- doctors play the pill game---start low dosage --increase dosage, give it time. Nothing has worked. for example, Cymbalta, tramadol, elavil, baclofen, lyrica vicodin
- People with statin drug damage
Have been on disability for 18 months. Can not walk to car without being fatigued. Have lots of nerve pain. On a lot of Pain meds an they don't always work. I was told this one won't do that an this one won't do that. The one that put me over the edge was Zetia. My doctor's don't know what to do o ...
More questions for: Cellulitis, Nerve pain
More reviews for: Cellulitis, Nerve pain
Common treatments for Cellulitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Cellulitis symptoms:
Nerve Pain related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Cellulitis, Nerve pain
Recent Cellulitis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cellulitis, Nerve pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
- Gerd and Stomach Discomfort
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Weight Gain
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Mb
- Arrested Labour
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia