Would you have Nerve pain (Neuralgia) when you have Cellulitis?
Summary: Nerve pain is reported only by a few people with Cellulitis.
We study 4 people who have Nerve pain (Neuralgia) and Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Cellulitis and Nerve pain >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Cipro. (latest reports from 23,954 Cellulitis patients)
Nerve pain (pain in one or more nerves) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, neuralgia, osteoporosis, pain, depression. (latest reports from 17,932 Nerve pain patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 3 people who have cellulitis and Nerve Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have cellulitis and experienced Nerve pain * :
|Nerve pain||42.86%||57.14% |
Age of people who have cellulitis and experienced Nerve pain * :
|Nerve pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hyperlipidaemia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Pain in extremity (3 people, 100.00%)
- Oedema peripheral (3 people, 100.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetic neuropathy (3 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vioxx (3 people, 100.00%)
- Motrin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Ultram (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrodiuril (3 people, 100.00%)
- Zocor (3 people, 100.00%)
- Lodine xl (3 people, 100.00%)
- Biaxin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Keflex (3 people, 100.00%)
- Vasotec (3 people, 100.00%)
- Soma (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of cellulitis and nerve pain on
Do you have Cellulitis and Nerve Pain?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Nerve Pain and Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Nerve Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 36-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Nerve Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Cymbalta, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Sr, Paxil, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Pain - Muscles, Ocd, Anxiety And Stress, Nerve Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anxiety Disorder, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Bone And Joint Pain, Cellulitis, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain
Recent Cellulitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.