Would you have Total hip replacement (Hip joint replacement) when you have Cellulitis?
Summary: there is no Total hip replacement reported by people with Cellulitis yet.
We study people who have Total hip replacement (Hip joint replacement) and Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cellulitis and Total hip replacement >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) can be treated by Cephalexin, Keflex, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Cipro. (latest reports from 23,934 Cellulitis patients)
Total hip replacement
Total hip replacement has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 4,921 Total hip replacement patients)
On Feb, 5, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Cellulitis and Total Hip Replacement?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Cubicin for a 98-year old woman with Cellulitis. The patient has Bowel Obstruction
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Augmentin '875', Zyrtec Allergy, Vitamin D, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Ambien, Vyvanse for a 25-year old woman with Migraine With Aura, Cellulitis, Hay Fever, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety, Insomnia, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety, Paranoia, Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Hallucinations, Mixed
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Stribild, Adderall 20 for a 29-year old man with Cellulitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Leg Pain, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Leg Swelling, Cellulitis, Infection Reactivation
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Depakote Cp, Clonazepam, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man with Diabetes, Depression, Sleep Terror, Anxiety Disorder, Cellulitis, High Blood Cholesteral, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Bradycardia Sick Sinus Syndrome
- A study of side effects of Cephalexin for a 38-year old man with Cellulitis. The patient has Headache (pain in head), Rev-eyes
Recent Cellulitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.