Would you have Total hip replacement (Hip joint replacement) when you have Cellulitis?
Summary: there is no Total hip replacement reported by people with Cellulitis yet.
We study people who have Total hip replacement (Hip joint replacement) and Cellulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Cellulitis and Total hip replacement >>>
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) can be treated by Cephalexin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Keflex, Bactrim. (latest reports from 23,954 Cellulitis patients)
Total hip replacement
Total hip replacement has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 4,921 Total hip replacement patients)
On Mar, 9, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Cellulitis and Total Hip Replacement?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
- support group for people who have Total Hip Replacement
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Cephalexin, Allopurinol, Mercaptopurine, Humira for a 60-year old woman with Cellulitis, Croup. The patient has Cramps - Leg
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 64-year old woman with Cellulitis, Insomnia, Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has Petechiae, Cellulitis
- A study of side effects of Ciprofloxacin for a 53-year old woman with Cellulitis. The patient has Constipation, Difficulty Initiating Urination, Blurred Vision, Pain Inflammation Activated, Rash Generalised, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Nausea, Vertigo-associated Disorders
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Coumadin, Omeprazole, Naproxen, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Levofloxacin for a 66-year old man with Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, To Allow Naproxen Sodium While On Coumadin, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Atrial Fibrillation, Skin Infection - Bacterial. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Cipro for a 41-year old woman with Cellulitis. The patient has Painful Red Eyes, Headache
Recent Cellulitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.