Would you have Unstable angina when you have Cfs?
Summary: there is no Unstable angina reported by people with Cfs yet.
We study people who have Unstable angina and Cfs from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Cfs and Unstable angina >>>
Cfs (chronic fatigue syndrome) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Adderall 30, Modafinil, Vyvanse, Adderall 20. (latest reports from 2,782 Cfs patients)
Unstable angina (unstable chest pain of heart origin) has been reported by people with high blood pressure. (latest reports from 37 Unstable angina patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Cfs and Unstable Angina?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Cfs
- support group for people who have Unstable Angina
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Vitamin B12, Zyrtec Allergy, Flonase for a 63-year old woman with Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Allergy, Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Headache, Blurred Vision
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sumatriptan, Zorvolex, Folic Acid, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Psyllium, Hydroxocobalamin for a 61-year old man with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Immune System Disorder, Complicated Migraine, Pain, Don't Know, Hay Fever, Constipation. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Hay Fever, Constipation, Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Recent Cfs related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Provigil, Vyvanse for a 44-year old woman who has Fatigue - Chronic
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Flexeril, Zanaflex, Baclofen, Soma for a 57-year old woman who has CFS
- Comparions of Vyvanse, Provigil for a 36-year old man who has CFS
- Comparions of Lyrica, Elavil for a 65-year old woman who has Fatigue - Chronic
- Comparions of Modafinil, Vagifem (Novo Nordisk Inc) - 25UGM, Co-codamol, Zimovane for a 63-year old woman who has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.