Home > Cfs > Unstable angina > Cfs and Unstable angina
Review: could Cfs cause Unstable angina?
We study 666 people who have Cfs from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Cfs and Unstable angina >>>
Cfs (chronic fatigue syndrome) (latest reports from 13,417 patients) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Adderall 30, Vyvanse, Adderall 20, Ritalin.
Unstable angina (unstable chest pain of heart origin) (latest reports from 26 patients)
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Cfs and Unstable Angina?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Cfs
- support group for people who have Unstable Angina
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
- Can you get random spots that itch
Am 39 years old. have a part tiem job. i sometimes have random sleep patterns but even when i sleep well i awake so tied still, around 4 to 5o'clock am fighting to stay awake, i hurt all over, i get sore thoat, headache and i become off balance.
- Can i get serotonin toxicity taking buspar with savella
I need to be sure there are no drug interactions with what I take.list above. Concerned about serotonin toxicity with Savella and buspar together.
- Does bcaa cause migraines?
I took 3 capsules of BCAA and within the next hour I developed a very aggressive migraine. Believing the migraine may have been separate to the tablets, I took another 3 capsules the next day and again within 1 hour I developed a very aggressive migraines. Has anyone had a similar adverse reactio ...
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
- I have cfs and have been treated for depression for years.will adderall replace the antidepressants ect that i'm taking now?
I have a long history of depression and anxiety disorder.I was recently diagnosed with CFS.Now that I know exactly what this disease entails,everything makes perfect sense.My physical symptoms,with the exception of increased debilitating pain over the last 2 years, I had come to accept as normal! Gl ...
- Why do my legs freeze all the time, but can not be warmed by a heater?
My doc recently put me on Gabapentin because my legs were freezing all the time and heat right in front of my legs did not help at all, What is causing this? Thanks for your help!
- People with statin drug damage
Have been on disability for 18 months. Can not walk to car without being fatigued. Have lots of nerve pain. On a lot of Pain meds an they don't always work. I was told this one won't do that an this one won't do that. The one that put me over the edge was Zetia. My doctor's don't know what to do o ...
- Do you suddenly speak with a different accent after a headache, tia, stroke, or other head injury?
Does anyone else out there have a foreign accent that came on suddenly? I know Foreign Accent Syndrome is very rare, but I am trying to find others like myself so that we can learn together. I had a migraine often caused by weather fronts or strobe lights. Only this time it caused me to have a growi ...
- Does oxytocin cause memory loss
i have been tired lately and confused. i can't seem to finish my thoughts and i feel like i'm being contacted through telepathy on occasions. please help me i feel like a prisoner on this planet.
More questions for: Cfs, Unstable angina
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Health issues and struggles
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Cfs, Unstable angina
Common treatments for Cfs and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Cfs symptoms:
Unstable Angina related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Cfs, Unstable angina
Recent Cfs related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Flexeril, Zanaflex, Baclofen, Soma for a 57-year old woman who has CFS
- Comparions of Vyvanse, Provigil for a 36-year old man who has CFS
- Comparions of Lyrica, Elavil for a 65-year old woman who has Fatigue - Chronic
- Comparions of Modafinil, Vagifem (Novo Nordisk Inc) - 25UGM, Co-codamol, Zimovane for a 63-year old woman who has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Concerta (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 54MG, Vyvanse (New River Pharms) - 60MG for a 36-year old woman who has Fatigue - Chronic
- Comparions of Methylphenidate Hydrochloride (Mallinckrodt) - 20MG, Famotidine (Teva) - 40MG for a 64-year old woman who has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Flexeril (Mcneil Ped) - 5MG, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride (Vintage Pharms) - 10MG for a 40-year old man who has CFS
- Comparions of Adderall 30, Nuvigil (Cephalon) - 250MG for a 37-year old woman who has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
More related comparison studies for: Cfs, Unstable angina
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.