Would you have Fatigue when you have Chlamydia?
Summary: there is no Fatigue reported by people with Chlamydia yet.
We study people who have Fatigue and Chlamydia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Chlamydia and Fatigue >>>
Chlamydia (chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease) can be treated by Azithromycin, Zithromax. (latest reports from 60 Chlamydia patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 200,846 Fatigue patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Chlamydia and Fatigue?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a 29-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (headache that has characteristics of both a tension headache and a migraine headache), Pain - Back, Food Craving, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hunger (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Irbesartan, Latanoprost, Lansoprazole for a 66-year old man with Hypertension, Iopidine, Gerd. The patient has Pain - Back, Lethargy, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of side effects of Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 61-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Anxiety, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Loss Of Voice
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Vyvanse for a 26-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Frequent Headaches, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Alprazolam for a 66-year old woman with Klippel-feil Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Swallowing Difficulty, Numbness And Tingling, Fatigue, Hearing Loss, Dizziness Aggravated, Double Vision, Eye Disorder, Drug-induced Tremor, Weakness
Recent Chlamydia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.