Would you have Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency (Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency) when you have Chronic fatigue syndrome?
Summary: there is no Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency reported by people with Chronic fatigue syndrome yet.
We study people who have Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency (Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency) and Chronic fatigue syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Chronic fatigue syndrome and Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency >>>
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Chronic fatigue syndrome (disorder that causes extreme fatigue) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Adderall 30, Vyvanse, Modafinil, Adderall 20. (latest reports from 2,745 Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients)
Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency
Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency (anaemia due to haemolysis, the abnormal breakdown of red blood cells (rbcs), either in the blood vessels (intravascular haemolysis) or elsewhere in the human body (extra vascular) due to g6pd deficiency) has been reported by people with hiv infection, hepatitis c, type 2 diabetes, fever, antiviral. (latest reports from 132 Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Anemia - Hemolytic Due To G6pd Deficiency?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Chronic fatigue syndrome
- support group for people who have Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 59-year old woman with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. The patient has Neuropathic Pain (pain due to nerve inflammation and damage)
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Armour Thyroid, Neurontin, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Malarone, Rocephin Kit, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Cortef, Warfarin Sodium for a 46-year old woman with Fluid Imbalance, Heart Rate Decreased, Depression Postmenopausal, Sleep Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Neuropathy, Chronic Pain, Babesiosis, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Addison's Disease, Vasculitis. The patient has Pancreatitis Chronic, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Endocrine Disorder, Neurological Infection, Cardiac Enzymes, Inflammation Everywhere, Lymph Nodes, Cvid,
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Amantadine Hydrochloride for a 47-year old man with Fatigue - Chronic, Fatigue. The patient has Fatigue, Weakness, Difficulty Walking, Tinnitus, Difficulty Swallowing
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Probiotics, Centrum Silver, Calcium, B Complex Vitamin, CoQ10, Mucinex D, Mucinex, Aciphex, Linzess, Synthroid, Estradiol, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Singulair, Advair Diskus 500/50, Celebrex, Viibryd, Baclofen for a 66-year old woman with Muscle Spasticity, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Fatigue - Chronic, Osteopenia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Sinus Congestion, Copd, Gerd, Constipation, Hypothyroidism, Menopausal Symptoms, Depression, Asthma, Pain - Back, Irritability, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Hyponatraemia
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Adderall 20 for a 39-year old woman with Spasticity, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. The patient has Weight Gain
Recent Chronic Fatigue Syndrome related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Flexeril, Zanaflex, Baclofen, Soma for a 57-year old woman who has CFS
- Comparions of Vyvanse, Provigil for a 36-year old man who has CFS
- Comparions of Lyrica, Elavil for a 65-year old woman who has Fatigue - Chronic
- Comparions of Modafinil, Vagifem (Novo Nordisk Inc) - 25UGM, Co-codamol, Zimovane for a 63-year old woman who has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Concerta (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 54MG, Vyvanse (New River Pharms) - 60MG for a 36-year old woman who has Fatigue - Chronic
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.