Home > Chronic fatigue syndrome > Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency > Chronic fatigue syndrome and Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency
Would you have Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency (Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency) when you have Chronic fatigue syndrome?
We study people who have Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency (Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency) and Chronic fatigue syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Chronic fatigue syndrome and Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency >>>
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Chronic fatigue syndrome (disorder that causes extreme fatigue) (latest reports from 13,571 patients) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Adderall 30, Vyvanse, Adderall 20, Ritalin.
Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency
Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency (anaemia due to haemolysis, the abnormal breakdown of red blood cells (rbcs), either in the blood vessels (intravascular haemolysis) or elsewhere in the human body (extra vascular) due to g6pd deficiency) (latest reports from 432 patients) has been reported by people with hiv infection, hepatitis c, type 2 diabetes, fever, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Anemia - Hemolytic Due To G6pd Deficiency?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Chronic fatigue syndrome
- support group for people who have Anemia - Hemolytic Due To G6pd Deficiency
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, Panic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalia)
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
- Can you get random spots that itch
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has No Get And Go, Keep Falling Asleep, Ache Thats Hurts, Fatigue - Chronic)
Am 39 years old. have a part tiem job. i sometimes have random sleep patterns but even when i sleep well i awake so tied still, around 4 to 5o'clock am fighting to stay awake, i hurt all over, i get sore thoat, headache and i become off balance.
- Can i get serotonin toxicity taking buspar with savella
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Anxiety And Stress, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Depression, Fybromyalogy)
I need to be sure there are no drug interactions with what I take.list above. Concerned about serotonin toxicity with Savella and buspar together.
- Does bcaa cause migraines?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has CFS, Migraines , and takes Cod Liver Oil, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin B3, Selenium, Coenzyme Q10, Iron Dextran, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I took 3 capsules of BCAA and within the next hour I developed a very aggressive migraine. Believing the migraine may have been separate to the tablets, I took another 3 capsules the next day and again within 1 hour I developed a very aggressive migraines. Has anyone had a similar adverse reactio ...
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, Fatigue - Chronic, Clammy Skin, Sweating - Excessive)
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
More questions for: Chronic fatigue syndrome, Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Joint Stiffness, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Itching, Allergy To Food, Allergy To Chemicals, Fatigue - Chronic, Confusional State, Hair Loss, Double Vision, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium)
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Still ill after several years
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has Sweating, Headache, Vertigo, Restlessness, Throat - Sore, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic, Tinnitus, Chronic Sinusitis, and takes Beconase Aq)
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has GI Disorders, Cognitive Deterioration, Migraine With Aura, Neck Pain, Fibromyalgia, CFS, and takes Chantix, Probiotics, Milk Thistle, Black Cohosh, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Xanax, Topamax, Ambien, Armour Thyroid, Ms Contin, Fentanyl-25)
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Health issues and struggles
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Epilepsy, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Graves Disease, Brain Tumor, Head Trauma, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tinnitus, Seasonal Allergy, and takes Keppra, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Fish Oil)
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Aortic Valve Disease, Left Ventricular Hypertrophy, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Depression, Insomnia, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Deficiency - Vitamin D, Migraine With Aura, Anxiety, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and takes Opana Er, Norco, Temazepam, Lorazepam, Coreg Cr, Benicar, Norvasc, Clonidine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lamictal, Lexapro, Phenergan)
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
More reviews for: Chronic fatigue syndrome, Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency
- A study of drug interactions between Ubiquinone, Lyrica, Acarbose, Midodrine Hydrochloride, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a patient with Fatigue - Chronic, Nerve Pain, Hypoglycaemic Seizure, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Lqt. The patient has Sudden Onset Of Sleep, Familial Periodic Paralysis
Comments: straight into a dream when falling asleep without warning.
- A study of drug interactions between Fosamax, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Clonazepam for a patient with Osteopenia, Fatigue - Chronic. The patient has Rib Fracture, Fibula Fracture, Tibia Fracture
Comments: - tibial plateau fracture
- stress fracture of fibula
- several spontaneous fractures of ribs during different time periods (7 ribs)
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Modafinil, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Baclofen for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Fatigue - Chronic, Indigestion, Pain, Spasticity. The patient has Rigors
Comments: Around every three months I have a severe attack of rigors.
- A study of drug interactions between Provigil, Nexium, Montelukast Sodium, Senna, Wellbutrin Sr, Zyrtec, Synthroid, Gilenya, Donepezil, Amantadine Hydrochloride for a patient with Fatigue - Chronic, Ulcers, Allergies, Stool Softener Needs, Chronic Depression, Multiple Allergies, Hypothyroidism, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Cognitive Deterioration, Fatigue. The patient has Skin Hyperpigmentation
Comments: I noticed the small light brown blotches on my lower legs the beginning of April. No itching or raised skin. The Amantadine is the newest medication. I think it has been approximately 6+ months.
- A study of drug interactions between CoQ-10, Vitamin B12, Centrum Silver, Diovan, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Lovastatin for a patient with Fatigue, Fatigue - Chronic, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety And Stress, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Nose Bleeds
Comments: The nose bleeds started after beginning the lavastTin
More related studies for: Chronic fatigue syndrome, Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.