Home > Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) > Cough > Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) and Cough
Would you have Cough when you have Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll)?
Summary: Cough is reported only by a few people with Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll).
We study people who have Cough and Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) and Cough >>>
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll)
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) (childhood blood cancer of white blood cells) (latest reports from 62 patients) can be treated by Rituxan.
Cough (latest reports from 73,998 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 1 people who has chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) and Cough is studied.
Gender of people who have chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) and experienced Cough * :
Age of people who have chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) and experienced Cough * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Dapsone (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (cll) and Cough?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Cough and Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll)
- support group for people who have Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll)
- support group for people who have Cough
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Caugh taking velicade but been taking for long time just starting cough
(Asked by a 78 year old man who has Cough, and takes Velcade)
Been taking Velicade for 5 yrs never had problems before. Being treated for MM
- What can i expect from treatment with arzerra?
(Asked by a 76 year old man who has Pericardial Tamponade, Pericardial Effusion, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), and takes Arzerra)
Supposed to begin treatment with Arzerra next week after having pericardialcentesis last week caused by CLL. Not sure what to expect.
- I am recently taking prozac and nexium and recently developed a cough. could it be a drug reaction?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Cough, and takes Nexium, Prozac)
I have developed a cough since taking Nexium and prozac.want to know if this is common.
- Sorry to be personal but is there anyone else with this without a spleen?
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Chronic Bronchitis, No Spleen, Leukemia - Chronic Lymphocytic (CLL))
Hi. My friend doesn't use the Internet but would love to know what people doctors are trying with them for the same conditions x
- Does anyone else have the same conditions as my friend?
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Chronic Bronchitis, No Spleen, Leukemia - Chronic Lymphocytic (CLL))
Hi. My friend is desperate to talk to someone in the same position as he is or with chronic bronchitis and no spleen. He wants to know what other people's doctors advise re meds/ aids x
More questions for: Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll), Cough
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
- Hemolytic anemia caused by garcinia cambogia?
(Posted by a 61 year old woman who has Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
After taking garcinia cambogia (Whote Body Research) 2-3 times a day, 30 minutes before major meals, my hemoglobin rose to a 6-year high, first time since being diagnosed with autoimmune hemolytic anemia, cause never diagnosed, but with underlying remission-stage CLL.
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Cough, Chest Tightness, Sinusitis, and takes Levaquin)
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Mucinex dm caused balance problems
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Sore Throat, Cough, and takes Mucinex Dm)
I bought Mucinex Dm to treat mild symptoms of sore throat and cough. I was following the instructions precisely of the time and the dosages needed. After two days in taking the medication I started to experience balance problems. Suddenly I would feel unsteady and dizzy, and had the feeling that I w ...
- Shortness in breath in day quil
(Posted by a 28 year old woman who has Cough, and takes DayQuil)
I do have allergies and asthma but only a cough at the time. I took DayQuil and within 10 min I stopped coughing. I was relieved. After about 20 min, my chest tightened and it was hard to breathe. I used my inhaler 2 times with 1 min intervals. It took about 5 min or so to breathe normally. Now I'm ...
More reviews for: Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll), Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Excedrin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pentasa, Cymbalta for a patient with Migraine, Hypothyroidism, Crohn's Disease, Depression. The patient has Cough Aggravated, Indigestion, Stomach Discomfort, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Tremor, Hair Loss, Difficulty Breathing, Sore Throat, Choking
Comments: Jan 2014 CDiff, mucus in stool, very weak sick, stool incontinence 3-4 times a day. Had been on most meds since March 2014 after diagnosis of UC/Crohn's/Proctitis, in July I started to loose my hair in handfulls. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I started shaking a lot and noticed facial tremors ...
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Drug Addiction. The patient has Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Fever, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Stomach Discomfort (pain in abdomen), Sinus Headache (headache caused by sinus infections), Allodynia (other pain), Cough
Comments: Began 3 weeks ago with congestion and coughing. Nausea followed, then fever and sinus pressure. Allodynia is the most recent symptom. Has a history of shingles, however the pain has lasted more than 5 days without any blistering or rashes.
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- A study of side effects of Urecholine for a patient with Neurogenic Bladder. The patient has Cough
Comments: Mom has bouts of uncontrollable coughing. She was found barely breathing and foaming at the mouth (phlegm). After she was sunctioned and given oxygen she seemed to improve but was transported to hospital. Numerous tests were done (blood and chest xrays). She was released as there was no reason to ...
- A study of side effects of Zioptan for a patient with Glaucoma. The patient has Cough
Comments: Dry cough started after starting Zioptan. Coughing started while I had a cold, and persisted after the cold resolved. Upper airway sometimes seems irritated, too. No shortness of breath. Chest x-ray normal.
More related studies for: Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll), Cough
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.