Would you have Gastritis when you have Chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml)?
Summary: there is no Gastritis reported by people with Chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml) yet.
We study people who have Gastritis and Chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml) from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml) and Gastritis >>>
Chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml)
Chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml) (long lasting cancer of white blood cells in which the bone marrow makes too many white blood cells) can be treated by Gleevec, Sprycel, Tasigna, Imatinib Mesylate. (latest reports from Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (cml) 280 patients)
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression.(latest reports from Gastritis 27,663 patients)
On Dec, 4, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (cml) and Gastritis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml)
- support group for people who have Gastritis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Interaction between cialis and ibuprofen
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Gastritis, and takes Ibuprofen, Cialis)
Takin ibuprofen to reduce headache and mialgias by cialis produced gastritis
- For the past 7 years have gotten these severe painful attacks. i get about 1 to 2 a year. they start out like a case of food poisoning with diarrhea and vomiting. the pain is intense and as severe (2 answers)
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Gastritis, and takes Omeprazole, Ranitidine)
The pain is intense and severe as all natural childbirth. The pain is so intense I cannot move, talk, or function. I just keep heaving bile until I am so dehydrated I get taken to the emergency room. They run tests and CAT scans on me but can never find anything. I have gone to a specialist in the p ...
- Is it safe to take chondrotin with tasigna
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), and takes Chondroitin And Glucosamine)
My husband has CML and took chondroitin and glucosamine for joint pain when he was taking Gleevec. His doctor changed his medicine to Tasigna and has not let him know if he can take the chondroitin and glucosamine with the Tasigna...the pain is getting really bad and I cannot find any info about int ...
- I have anger problems,i was divorced for 6 years and in january 2013 me and the ex got back together around the same time i was diagnosed with cml.i have been on gleevec for 11months but i get angry
(Asked by a 38 year old man who has CML)
I have anger problems,is it the Gleevec causing this?I am losing all my loved ones due to this!!What can I do??
- How do you fix gastritis headaches when you get them everyday? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Gastritis, Migraine, Acid Reflux)
I was diagnosed with Esophagus Acid Reflex and gastritis two months ago. Everyday now for the last two months I have been suffering migraine headaches. None of my doctors seem to know why or how to fix it. Is there a certain diet I should be eating that would make the headaches stay away? Is there a ...
More questions for: Chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml), Gastritis
More reviews for: Chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml), Gastritis
- A study of side effects of Gleevec for a patient with CML. The patient has Proctitis (inflammation of the rectum and anus)
Comments: Hyperthyroidism was found on five milligrams od tapezole, still have blood mucous diahreea improved slightly after sixteen days on thyroid med. asacol and dezicol can't be tolerated any suggestions?
- A study of drug interactions between Sprycel, Gleevec for a patient with CML. The patient has Sperm Count Decreased
Comments: I have met with a Urologist about my low sperm motility. I am interested in finding out studies of whether or not being on CML drugs like Sprycel and Gleevec will completely make me sterile or do they just suppress production of motile semen. I was on Gleevec for more than 4 years and switched to Sp ...
- A study of side effects of Neurontin for a patient with Back Pain - Low. The patient has Long-term Memory Loss, Blue Vision, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Gastritis (inflammation of stomach), Depression, Dry Mouth, Dry Skin
Comments: I have been taking neurotin for lower back pain (spodylolisthesis stage 2) since June 2012 and have been unable to see my ankles since June 2012 due to swelling of my feet, ankles and legs. Sometimes the swelling gets so bad that it hurts to stand. The edema subsides somewhat when I lie down. Other ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vyvanse, Azithromycin for a patient with Adhd, Streptobacillus Infection. The patient has Gastritis Aggravated, Gastritis Aggravated
Comments: My son was diagnosed with Strep and started the z-pack. He has been taking Vyvanse for 2 weeks previous to starting the z-pack. On day 2 of z-pack, he experienced severe, unrelenting abdominal pain in the navel area. Took him to the ER. After a CT scan, he had swelling in the abdomen, but the ap ...
- A study of side effects of Sprycel for a patient with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (cml). The patient has Breath Odour
Comments: Could my medication cause my breath to start smelling like sulfur. I brush my teeth 2x daily and use mouthwash, the smell will not go away. Started happening about 2 weeks ago. I've never had this problem before. I've been taking sprycel (2- 70mg everyday) for a little over a year.
More related studies for: Chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml), Gastritis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.