Would you have Delusion of grandeur when you have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
Summary: there is no Delusion of grandeur reported by people with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease yet.
We study people who have Delusion of grandeur and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Delusion of grandeur >>>
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol Sulfate. (latest reports from 49,446 Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease patients)
Delusion of grandeur
Delusion of grandeur has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, insomnia, schizoaffective disorder, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 186 Delusion of grandeur patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Delusion Of Grandeur?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Delusion Of Grandeur
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 81-year old woman with COPD. The patient has Lumps In The Breasts
- A study of drug interactions between Garlic, Niacin, Milk Thistle, Acidophilus, Magnesium, Multivitamin, B Complex Vitamin, Fish Oil, Foradil, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 73-year old man with Health, Liver Function Tests, Digestive Health, General Health, Generalhealth, Copd, Hypertension. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Calcium Gluceptate, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Claritin Reditabs, Combivent, Breo Ellipta, Xanax for a 77-year old woman with Depression, General Physical Health Deterioration, Enzyme Supplementation, Osteoporosis And Aging, Copd, Runny Nose, Anxiety. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Colace, Claritin, Budesonide, Perforomist, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Humalog Kwikpen, Xanax, Famotidine, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Tikosyn, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Vitamin K Decreased, Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Upset Stomach, Diabetic Nephropathy, Protein C Deficiency, Post-exposure, Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching, Hives, Urticaria
Recent Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.