Would you have Night sweats when you have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
Summary: Night sweats is found among people with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 18 people who have Night sweats and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Night sweats >>>
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol Sulfate. (latest reports from 49,430 Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease patients)
Night sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 10,668 Night sweats patients)
On Mar, 26, 2015: 18 people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Night Sweats are studied.
Gender of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||54.17%||45.83% |
Age of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.76%||9.52%||85.71% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Night sweats||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (5 people, 27.78%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (4 people, 22.22%)
- Cardiac disorder (4 people, 22.22%)
- Angina pectoris (3 people, 16.67%)
- Autoimmune disorder (3 people, 16.67%)
- Antiphospholipid syndrome (3 people, 16.67%)
- Nasal disorder (3 people, 16.67%)
- Copd (3 people, 16.67%)
- Arthralgia (3 people, 16.67%)
- Sinus disorder (3 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (10 people, 55.56%)
- Advair hfa (5 people, 27.78%)
- Symbicort (4 people, 22.22%)
- Imuran (3 people, 16.67%)
- Prilosec (3 people, 16.67%)
- Ranexa (3 people, 16.67%)
- Pradaxa (3 people, 16.67%)
- Mupirocin (3 people, 16.67%)
- Ultram (3 people, 16.67%)
- Xopenex (3 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and night sweats on
Do you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Night Sweats?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Night Sweats and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Night Sweats
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Lamictal for a 23-year old woman with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Junel Fe 1.5/30, Celexa for a 37-year old woman with Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Cough
Recent Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.