Home > Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease > Night sweats > Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Night sweats
Review: could Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease cause Night sweats?
We study 30,383 people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Night sweats. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Night sweats >>>
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe) (latest reports from 206,488 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Combivent, Proair Hfa.
Night sweats (sweating in night) (latest reports from 77,860 patients) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 30,380 people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease are studied. Among them, 17 (0.06%) have Night Sweats.
Gender of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||52.17%||47.83% |
Age of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.26%||5.26%||94.74% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Night sweats||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (5 people, 29.41%)
- Cardiac disorder (4 people, 23.53%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (4 people, 23.53%)
- Angina pectoris (3 people, 17.65%)
- Autoimmune disorder (3 people, 17.65%)
- Arthralgia (3 people, 17.65%)
- Nasal disorder (3 people, 17.65%)
- Antiphospholipid syndrome (3 people, 17.65%)
- Sinus disorder (3 people, 17.65%)
- Dry eye (3 people, 17.65%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (9 people, 52.94%)
- Advair hfa (5 people, 29.41%)
- Prilosec (3 people, 17.65%)
- Ranexa (3 people, 17.65%)
- Imdur (3 people, 17.65%)
- Imuran (3 people, 17.65%)
- Pradaxa (3 people, 17.65%)
- Verelan (3 people, 17.65%)
- Ultram (3 people, 17.65%)
- Symbicort (3 people, 17.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Night Sweats?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Night Sweats and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Night Sweats
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 days ago):
no well being
From this study (2 weeks ago):
started losing hair about 3 months after starting Symbicort
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Night sweats
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Night sweats
Common treatments for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease symptoms:
Night Sweats related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (1 hour ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (7 hours ago)
- Visual Disturbance
- Ewe Daisy
- Atrioventricular Block
- Iga Deficiency