Home > Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease > Personality change > Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Personality change
Review: could Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease cause Personality change?
We study 30,383 people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Personality change. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Personality change >>>
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe) (latest reports from 206,488 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Combivent, Proair Hfa.
Personality change (latest reports from 22,422 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, multiple sclerosis, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 30,380 people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease are studied. Among them, 10 (0.03%) have Personality Change.
Gender of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Personality change * :
|Personality change||35.71%||64.29% |
Age of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Personality change * :
|Personality change||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||16.67%||33.33%||50.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (6 people, 60.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 20.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 20.00%)
- Asthma (2 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 10.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (8 people, 80.00%)
- Chantix (6 people, 60.00%)
- Xopenex hfa (6 people, 60.00%)
- Flovent (3 people, 30.00%)
- Neurontin (2 people, 20.00%)
- Albuterol (2 people, 20.00%)
- Promethazine (2 people, 20.00%)
- Lyrica (2 people, 20.00%)
- Atrovent (2 people, 20.00%)
- Acetaminophen (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Personality Change?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Personality Change and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Personality Change
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
From this study (5 days ago):
Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
From this study (1 week ago):
pERIODICALLY OVER THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS I HAVE HAD TO TAKE LARGE DOSES OF PREDNISONE FOR EXACERBATION OF COPD. RECENTLY I NOTICE MUSCLE WEAKNESS IN MY LEGS..CAUSING IT TO BE VERY DIFFICULT TO WALK WITHOUT A CANE.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Personality change
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Personality change
Common treatments for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease symptoms:
Personality Change related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Disturbance In Sexual Arousal
- Stools Pale Or Clay Colored