Home > Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease > Personality change > Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Personality change
Would you have Personality change when you have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
Summary: Personality change is found among people with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Smoking cessation therapy, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 10 people who have Personality change and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Personality change >>>
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe) (latest reports from 204,645 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 500/50.
Personality change (latest reports from 22,431 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, multiple sclerosis, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 30,380 people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease are studied. Among them, 10 (0.03%) have Personality Change.
Gender of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Personality change * :
|Personality change||35.71%||64.29% |
Age of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Personality change * :
|Personality change||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||16.67%||33.33%||50.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (6 people, 60.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 20.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 20.00%)
- Asthma (2 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 10.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (8 people, 80.00%)
- Chantix (6 people, 60.00%)
- Xopenex hfa (6 people, 60.00%)
- Flovent (3 people, 30.00%)
- Neurontin (2 people, 20.00%)
- Albuterol (2 people, 20.00%)
- Promethazine (2 people, 20.00%)
- Lyrica (2 people, 20.00%)
- Atrovent (2 people, 20.00%)
- Acetaminophen (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Personality Change?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Personality Change and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Personality Change
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- Is rasberry ketone safe
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, TIA, and takes Sertraline, Aspirin, Simvastatin)
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- What is the generic name for perforomist?
(Asked by a 84 year old woman who has COPD)
Taken with pulmicort for COPD.
- My mom was on propofol, after awakening she acts very different, not herself. was this caused from the medicine
(Asked by a 81 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Propofol)
Mom was admitted with a lung infection, and given some antibiotics, but a few days later she contracted Hospital Pnemonia and went into respiratory failure. So she was intubated and put in the icu on a ventilater, and put on Propofol. During her breathing trials to get off the vent she was very an ...
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, COPD, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression - Major, and takes Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline, Clobex)
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
More questions for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Personality change
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has COPD, Emphysema, and takes Prednisone)
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Insulin-requiring Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, Hypertension, Obesity, and takes Prednisone, Celebrex, Micardis, Spiriva, Moduretic 5-50, Effexor Xr)
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has COPD, IBS, PAD, Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Furosemide, Lovastatin, Miralax)
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Personality change
- A study of side effects of Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with COPD. The patient has Oral Thrush (an infection of the mouth caused by the candida fungus)
Comments: cannot eat well, mouth is very painful!
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Adderall 10 for a patient with Depression, Adhd. The patient has Personality Change, Amnesia
Comments: There are events in my life during this time, that I can't even recall.
My personallity change is something others have told me about. The change in personality is something the amnesia has covered. I don't recall any of what I became while on Wellbutrin.
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Lortab, Norco, Vicodin, Hydrocortone for a patient with Could Not Get Any More Hydrocodone/lortab/vicodin/norco, To Get High/recreational, Pain/to Get High/recreational. The patient has Lack Of Feeling, Aggression Aggravated, Personality Change
Comments: After years of abusing the drugs listed for 20+ years and being on life support for 4 day my husband has emerged forever changed in my eyes. He is a rambler of words, Bipolar, never sleeps, uses adderal for his sleep disorder that does no good because he refuses to sleep and uses excuses of being ab ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Probiotic, Symbicort, Welchol, Crestor, Coreg Cr for a patient with Heart Disease, Ischemic Bowel, Copd, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: started losing hair about 3 months after starting Symbicort
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Alvesco, Lyrica, Cevimeline, NEXIUM, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Toprol-xl, Paxil, Simponi for a patient with Itching, Copd, Chronic Inflammatory Polyneuropathy, Sjogren's Syndrome, Reflux Gastritis, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Ankylosing Spondylitis. The patient has Rash
Comments: I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
More related studies for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Personality change
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.