Home > Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease > Suicide attempt > Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Suicide attempt
Review: could Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease cause Suicide attempt?
We study 30,383 people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease from FDA and social media. Among them, 107 have Suicide attempt. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Suicide attempt >>>
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe) (latest reports from 206,488 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Combivent, Proair Hfa.
Suicide Attempt (latest reports from 144,615 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, pain, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 30,383 people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease are studied. Among them, 107 (0.35%) have Suicide Attempt.
Gender of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Suicide attempt * :
|Suicide attempt||71.19%||28.81% |
Age of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Suicide attempt * :
|Suicide attempt||0.86%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.44%||52.79%||27.47%||12.88% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (107 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (80 people, 74.77%)
- Pain (51 people, 47.66%)
- Anxiety (50 people, 46.73%)
- Asthma (49 people, 45.79%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (38 people, 35.51%)
- Hypertension (35 people, 32.71%)
- Bronchitis (26 people, 24.30%)
- Back pain (24 people, 22.43%)
- Diabetes mellitus (17 people, 15.89%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Chantix (107 people, 100.00%)
- Spiriva (88 people, 82.24%)
- Albuterol (79 people, 73.83%)
- Lyrica (40 people, 37.38%)
- Effexor (38 people, 35.51%)
- Ventolin (33 people, 30.84%)
- Ipratropium bromide (32 people, 29.91%)
- Prednisone (25 people, 23.36%)
- Combivent (23 people, 21.50%)
- Proair hfa (23 people, 21.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Suicide Attempt?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Suicide attempt
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Wellbutrin buproprion two suicide attempts
Started taking Buproprion and almost immediately had suicide ideation but didn't connect it to the med. Did not want to be here anymore and one week later tried to OD but woke up in the morning. Two weeks later wrote a suicide note to my therapist and again tried to OD. She called the police and t ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Suicide attempt
Common treatments for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease symptoms:
Suicide Attempt related symptom studies:
- Suicide Attempt in Anxiety, apprehension, feeling uptight, jitters, stress, stress and anxiety, tension (1,227 reports)
- Suicide Attempt in Bipolar disorder (1,007 reports)
- Suicide Attempt in Blood pressure (558 reports)
- Suicide Attempt in Depression (3,744 reports)
- Suicide Attempt in Hypertension (592 reports)
- Suicide Attempt in Insomnia (600 reports)
- Suicide Attempt in Ms (674 reports)
- Suicide Attempt in Pain (1,015 reports)
- Suicide Attempt in Schizophrenia (667 reports)
- Suicide Attempt in Stop smoking (2,334 reports)
Related drug studies for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Suicide attempt
Recent Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Suicide attempt
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.