Would you have Suicide attempt when you have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
Summary: Suicide attempt is found among people with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Quit smoking, and take medication Chantix.
We study 107 people who have Suicide attempt and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Suicide attempt >>>
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Prednisone, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 500/50. (latest reports from 49,430 Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease patients)
Suicide attempt has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, pain, bipolar disorder. (latest reports from 32,157 Suicide attempt patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 107 people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Suicide Attempt are studied.
Gender of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Suicide attempt * :
|Suicide attempt||71.19%||28.81% |
Age of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Suicide attempt * :
|Suicide attempt||0.85%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.41%||52.56%||27.35%||12.82% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (107 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (80 people, 74.77%)
- Pain (51 people, 47.66%)
- Anxiety (50 people, 46.73%)
- Asthma (49 people, 45.79%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (38 people, 35.51%)
- Hypertension (35 people, 32.71%)
- Bronchitis (26 people, 24.30%)
- Back pain (24 people, 22.43%)
- Diabetes mellitus (17 people, 15.89%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Chantix (107 people, 100.00%)
- Spiriva (88 people, 82.24%)
- Albuterol (79 people, 73.83%)
- Lyrica (40 people, 37.38%)
- Effexor (38 people, 35.51%)
- Ventolin (33 people, 30.84%)
- Ipratropium bromide (32 people, 29.91%)
- Prednisone (25 people, 23.36%)
- Combivent (23 people, 21.50%)
- Proair hfa (23 people, 21.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Suicide Attempt?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Advair Diskus 250/50 for a 57-year old woman with COPD. The patient has Mini Stroke
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Fluticasone Propionate, Soma, Simvastatin, Zetia, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Ultram, Lamictal, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 48-year old woman with COPD, Allergy, Fibromyalgia, Total Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Back Stiffness, Pain - Knee, Shortness Of Breath, Burning Across The Kneecap
- A study of drug interactions between Simethicone, Albuterol, Symbicort, Ritalin, Megace, Pepcid, Claritin, Morphine, Ativan, Remeron, Tarceva for a 58-year old man with Bloating, Copd, Shortness Of Breath, Stimulants, Nasal Allergies, Allergies, Genital Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Lung Cancer. The patient has Fat Tissue Increased, Depression, Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Coreg for a 82-year old man with COPD, Congestive Heart Failure.
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vytorin, Spiriva, Imdur for a 66-year old woman with Low Thyroid, Depression, Cholesterol, Copd, Angina. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Headache
Recent Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.