Would you have Suicide attempt when you have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
Summary: Suicide attempt is found among people with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Quit smoking, and take medication Chantix.
We study 107 people who have Suicide attempt and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Suicide attempt >>>
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe) can be treated by Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Advair Diskus 500/50, Prednisone, Albuterol Sulfate. (latest reports from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease 49,382 patients)
Suicide attempt has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, pain, bipolar disorder.(latest reports from Suicide attempt 32,124 patients)
On Dec, 15, 2014: 107 people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Suicide Attempt are studied.
Gender of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Suicide attempt * :
|Suicide attempt||71.19%||28.81% |
Age of people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and experienced Suicide attempt * :
|Suicide attempt||0.85%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.41%||52.56%||27.35%||12.82% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (107 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (80 people, 74.77%)
- Pain (51 people, 47.66%)
- Anxiety (50 people, 46.73%)
- Asthma (49 people, 45.79%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (38 people, 35.51%)
- Hypertension (35 people, 32.71%)
- Bronchitis (26 people, 24.30%)
- Back pain (24 people, 22.43%)
- Diabetes mellitus (17 people, 15.89%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Chantix (107 people, 100.00%)
- Spiriva (88 people, 82.24%)
- Albuterol (79 people, 73.83%)
- Lyrica (40 people, 37.38%)
- Effexor (38 people, 35.51%)
- Ventolin (33 people, 30.84%)
- Ipratropium bromide (32 people, 29.91%)
- Prednisone (25 people, 23.36%)
- Combivent (23 people, 21.50%)
- Proair hfa (23 people, 21.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Suicide Attempt?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- Is rasberry ketone safe
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, TIA, and takes Sertraline, Aspirin, Simvastatin)
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- What is the generic name for perforomist?
(Asked by a 84 year old woman who has COPD)
Taken with pulmicort for COPD.
- My mom was on propofol, after awakening she acts very different, not herself. was this caused from the medicine
(Asked by a 81 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Propofol)
Mom was admitted with a lung infection, and given some antibiotics, but a few days later she contracted Hospital Pnemonia and went into respiratory failure. So she was intubated and put in the icu on a ventilater, and put on Propofol. During her breathing trials to get off the vent she was very an ...
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, COPD, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression - Major, and takes Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline, Clobex)
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
More questions for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Suicide attempt
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has COPD, Emphysema, and takes Prednisone)
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Wellbutrin buproprion two suicide attempts
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Suicide Attempt, and takes Bupropion Hydrochloride)
Started taking Buproprion and almost immediately had suicide ideation but didn't connect it to the med. Did not want to be here anymore and one week later tried to OD but woke up in the morning. Two weeks later wrote a suicide note to my therapist and again tried to OD. She called the police and t ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Insulin-requiring Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, Hypertension, Obesity, and takes Prednisone, Celebrex, Micardis, Spiriva, Moduretic 5-50, Effexor Xr)
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has COPD, IBS, PAD, Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Furosemide, Lovastatin, Miralax)
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Suicide attempt
- A study of side effects of Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with COPD. The patient has Oral Thrush (an infection of the mouth caused by the candida fungus)
Comments: cannot eat well, mouth is very painful!
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Probiotic, Symbicort, Welchol, Crestor, Coreg Cr for a patient with Heart Disease, Ischemic Bowel, Copd, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: started losing hair about 3 months after starting Symbicort
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Alvesco, Lyrica, Cevimeline, NEXIUM, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Toprol-xl, Paxil, Simponi for a patient with Itching, Copd, Chronic Inflammatory Polyneuropathy, Sjogren's Syndrome, Reflux Gastritis, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Ankylosing Spondylitis. The patient has Rash
Comments: I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol, Colace, Protonix, Zometa, Aromasin, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with COPD, Constipation, Cancer - Breast, Cancer. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with COPD. The patient has Difficulty In Walking
Comments: pERIODICALLY OVER THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS I HAVE HAD TO TAKE LARGE DOSES OF PREDNISONE FOR EXACERBATION OF COPD. RECENTLY I NOTICE MUSCLE WEAKNESS IN MY LEGS..CAUSING IT TO BE VERY DIFFICULT TO WALK WITHOUT A CANE.
More related studies for: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Suicide attempt
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.