Would you have Dizziness when you have Colitis?
Summary: Dizziness is found among people with Colitis, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Nausea, and take medication Asacol.
We study 73 people who have Dizziness and Colitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Colitis and Dizziness >>>
Colitis (inflammation of colon) can be treated by Asacol, Pentasa, Lialda, Sulfasalazine, Prednisone, Imuran. (latest reports from 15,681 Colitis patients)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 162,279 Dizziness patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 74 people who have colitis and Dizziness are studied.
Gender of people who have colitis and experienced Dizziness * :
Age of people who have colitis and experienced Dizziness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nausea (18 people, 24.32%)
- Pain (17 people, 22.97%)
- Headache (16 people, 21.62%)
- Contraception (16 people, 21.62%)
- Crohn's disease (15 people, 20.27%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 18.92%)
- Tuberculin test positive (14 people, 18.92%)
- Anxiety (14 people, 18.92%)
- Blood potassium decreased (12 people, 16.22%)
- Colitis ulcerative (11 people, 14.86%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Asacol (35 people, 47.30%)
- Humira (25 people, 33.78%)
- Folic acid (19 people, 25.68%)
- Prednisone (16 people, 21.62%)
- Methotrexate (15 people, 20.27%)
- Ciprofloxacin (15 people, 20.27%)
- Zofran (15 people, 20.27%)
- Protonix (15 people, 20.27%)
- Colazal (14 people, 18.92%)
- Valtrex (14 people, 18.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of colitis and dizziness on
Do you have Colitis and Dizziness?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Dizziness and Colitis
- support group for people who have Colitis
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Zinc Sulfate, Biotin, Folate, Vitamin D, Calcium, Multivitamin, Emsam, Lamictal, Ativan, Buspar, Surmontil, Lipitor, Lunesta, Levothyroxine Sodium, Protonix, Prilosec Otc, Flovent Hfa, Singulair, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman with Colitis, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Hair Loss, Vitamin D Decreased, General Physical Condition, Chronic Depression, Anxiety, Depression, Hypercalcaemia, Insomnia, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Asthma, Allergies. The patient has Dizziness, Fatigue - Chronic, Binge Eating
Recent Colitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.