Home > Colitis > Dizziness > Colitis and Dizziness
Review: could Colitis cause Dizziness?
We study 1,810 people who have Colitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 74 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Colitis and Dizziness >>>
Colitis (inflammation of colon) (latest reports from 85,321 patients) can be treated by Asacol, Lialda, Pentasa, Sulfasalazine, Prednisone, Imuran.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,369 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 1,810 people who have colitis are studied. Among them, 74 (4.09%) have Dizziness.
Gender of people who have colitis and experienced Dizziness * :
Age of people who have colitis and experienced Dizziness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nausea (18 people, 24.32%)
- Pain (17 people, 22.97%)
- Headache (16 people, 21.62%)
- Contraception (16 people, 21.62%)
- Crohn's disease (15 people, 20.27%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 18.92%)
- Tuberculin test positive (14 people, 18.92%)
- Anxiety (14 people, 18.92%)
- Blood potassium decreased (12 people, 16.22%)
- Colitis ulcerative (11 people, 14.86%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Asacol (35 people, 47.30%)
- Humira (25 people, 33.78%)
- Folic acid (19 people, 25.68%)
- Prednisone (16 people, 21.62%)
- Methotrexate (15 people, 20.27%)
- Ciprofloxacin (15 people, 20.27%)
- Zofran (15 people, 20.27%)
- Protonix (15 people, 20.27%)
- Colazal (14 people, 18.92%)
- Valtrex (14 people, 18.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Colitis and Dizziness?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
For the past few months I have been craving sweets and getting up at night to eat. It's like some filter of block has been removed and I eat whatever with no discretion or moderation. Doesn't happen every night. I know I am stressed due to family deaths and recently moving. I had previously lost 60 lbs & have gained 10 back
From this study (2 years ago):
Karen on Aug, 15, 2011:
I do not take any medications my BP is usually within normal range of 115 over 78. After taking aloe vera tablets. One today and one yesterday...I am experiencing increased BP and heart rate. It did however, take my heartburn away. I will not take anymore aloe vera orally. Will only use it on my skin from here on out. Not liking the feeling that it gives me.
Brandy on Jun, 30, 2012:
I am 29 year old female..I took one capsule at midnight two days ago. I have been experiencing extreme stomach cramps and diarrhea. I can not keep any food in my system. I have been miserable for two days now. I will never take these pills again. I've tried to counter act the side affect with pepto but as of right now that's not working. I am trying to stay hydrated because it's pure liquid coming out. This is the worst feeling every...
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Colitis, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
More reviews for: Colitis, Dizziness
Common treatments for Colitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Colitis symptoms:
Dizziness related symptom studies:
- Dizziness in Anxiety (3,757 reports)
- Dizziness in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,262 reports)
- Dizziness in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Dizziness in Depression (8,672 reports)
- Dizziness in Hypercholesterolaemia (5,511 reports)
- Dizziness in Hypertension (12,359 reports)
- Dizziness in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Dizziness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Dizziness in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Dizziness in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,786 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.