Review: could Colitis cause Dizziness?
We study 1,809 people who have Colitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 73 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Colitis and Dizziness >>>
Colitis (latest reports from 85,121 patients) can be treated by Asacol, Lialda, Pentasa, Sulfasalazine, Prednisone, Asacol Hd.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,294,224 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Aug, 22, 2014: 1,809 people who have colitis are studied. Among them, 74 (4.09%) have Dizziness. They amount to 0.01% of all the 1,294,558 people who have Dizziness on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have colitis and experienced Dizziness * :
Age of people who have colitis and experienced Dizziness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nausea (18 people, 24.32%)
- Pain (17 people, 22.97%)
- Headache (16 people, 21.62%)
- Contraception (16 people, 21.62%)
- Crohn's disease (15 people, 20.27%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 18.92%)
- Tuberculin test positive (14 people, 18.92%)
- Anxiety (14 people, 18.92%)
- Blood potassium decreased (12 people, 16.22%)
- Colitis ulcerative (11 people, 14.86%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Asacol (35 people, 47.30%)
- Humira (25 people, 33.78%)
- Folic acid (19 people, 25.68%)
- Prednisone (16 people, 21.62%)
- Methotrexate (15 people, 20.27%)
- Ciprofloxacin (15 people, 20.27%)
- Zofran (15 people, 20.27%)
- Protonix (15 people, 20.27%)
- Colazal (14 people, 18.92%)
- Valtrex (14 people, 18.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Dizziness and Colitis
- group for people who have Colitis
- group for people who have Dizziness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
For the past few months I have been craving sweets and getting up at night to eat. It's like some filter of block has been removed and I eat whatever with no discretion or moderation. Doesn't happen every night. I know I am stressed due to family deaths and recently moving. I had previously lost 60 lbs & have gained 10 back
From this study (2 years ago):
Karen on Aug, 15, 2011:
I do not take any medications my BP is usually within normal range of 115 over 78. After taking aloe vera tablets. One today and one yesterday...I am experiencing increased BP and heart rate. It did however, take my heartburn away. I will not take anymore aloe vera orally. Will only use it on my skin from here on out. Not liking the feeling that it gives me.
Brandy on Jun, 30, 2012:
I am 29 year old female..I took one capsule at midnight two days ago. I have been experiencing extreme stomach cramps and diarrhea. I can not keep any food in my system. I have been miserable for two days now. I will never take these pills again. I've tried to counter act the side affect with pepto but as of right now that's not working. I am trying to stay hydrated because it's pure liquid coming out. This is the worst feeling every...
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Colitis, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
More reviews for: Colitis, Dizziness
Common treatments for Colitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Colitis symptoms:
Dizziness related symptom studies:
- Dizziness in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,262 reports)
- Dizziness in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Dizziness in Depression (8,647 reports)
- Dizziness in Dyslipidemia (5,503 reports)
- Dizziness in Hypertension (12,351 reports)
- Dizziness in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Dizziness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Dizziness in Pain (5,472 reports)
- Dizziness in Stress (3,757 reports)
- Dizziness in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,783 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.