Home > Colitis > Dizziness > Colitis and Dizziness
Review: could Colitis cause Dizziness?
We study 1,810 people who have Colitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 74 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Colitis and Dizziness >>>
Colitis (inflammation of colon) (latest reports from 85,327 patients) can be treated by Asacol, Lialda, Pentasa, Sulfasalazine, Prednisone, Asacol Hd.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 1,810 people who have colitis are studied. Among them, 74 (4.09%) have Dizziness.
Gender of people who have colitis and experienced Dizziness * :
Age of people who have colitis and experienced Dizziness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nausea (18 people, 24.32%)
- Pain (17 people, 22.97%)
- Headache (16 people, 21.62%)
- Contraception (16 people, 21.62%)
- Crohn's disease (15 people, 20.27%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 18.92%)
- Tuberculin test positive (14 people, 18.92%)
- Anxiety (14 people, 18.92%)
- Blood potassium decreased (12 people, 16.22%)
- Colitis ulcerative (11 people, 14.86%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Asacol (35 people, 47.30%)
- Humira (25 people, 33.78%)
- Folic acid (19 people, 25.68%)
- Prednisone (16 people, 21.62%)
- Methotrexate (15 people, 20.27%)
- Ciprofloxacin (15 people, 20.27%)
- Zofran (15 people, 20.27%)
- Protonix (15 people, 20.27%)
- Colazal (14 people, 18.92%)
- Valtrex (14 people, 18.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Colitis and Dizziness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dizziness and Colitis
- support group for people who have Colitis
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Colitis, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Colitis, Dizziness
Common treatments for Colitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Colitis symptoms:
Dizziness related symptom studies:
- Dizziness in Anxiety (3,768 reports)
- Dizziness in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Dizziness in Depression (8,661 reports)
- Dizziness in Hyperlipidemia (5,517 reports)
- Dizziness in Hypertension (12,398 reports)
- Dizziness in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Dizziness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Dizziness in Pain (5,478 reports)
- Dizziness in Ra (4,263 reports)
- Dizziness in Type 2 diabetes (3,788 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Zinc Sulfate, Biotin, Folate, Vitamin D, Calcium, Multivitamin, Emsam, Lamictal, Ativan, Buspar, Surmontil, Lipitor, Lunesta, Levothyroxine Sodium, Protonix, Prilosec Otc, Flovent Hfa, Singulair, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride for a patient with Colitis, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Hair Loss, Vitamin D Decreased, General Physical Condition, Chronic Depression, Anxiety, Depression, Hypercalcaemia, Insomnia, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Asthma, Allergies. The patient has Dizziness, Fatigue - Chronic, Binge Eating
- A study of drug interactions between Asacol, Metoprolol Tartrate And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Colitis, Heart Rate Irregular. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Mesalamine, Omeprazole, Prednisone, Azathioprine for a patient with Colitis, Gastritis, Crohn's Disease. The patient has Nausea, Dizziness, Inflammation Of Orbit
More related studies for: Colitis, Dizziness
Recent Colitis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Colitis, Dizziness
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.