Colitis and Electrolyte imbalance - from FDA reports
Electrolyte imbalance is found among people with Colitis, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, take medication Accutane and have Acne. We study 12 people who have Electrolyte imbalance and Colitis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Colitis (inflammation of colon) can be treated by Asacol, Pentasa, Lialda, Sulfasalazine, Prednisone (latest reports from 20,730 Colitis patients)
Electrolyte imbalance has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 6,945 Electrolyte imbalance patients).
On Jan, 30, 2017
12 people who have Colitis and Electrolyte Imbalance are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Colitis and experience Electrolyte Imbalance *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Colitis and experience Electrolyte Imbalance *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 66.67 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Lymphoma (2 people, 16.67%)
- Cytomegalovirus Infection (2 people, 16.67%)
- Acne (2 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Remicade (8 people, 66.67%)
- Accutane (8 people, 66.67%)
- Xifaxan (2 people, 16.67%)
- Flagyl (2 people, 16.67%)
- Asacol (2 people, 16.67%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Ulcerative Colitis (8 people, 66.67%)
- Nosebleed (8 people, 66.67%)
- Hypoproteinaemia (8 people, 66.67%)
- Dehydration (8 people, 66.67%)
- Crohn's Disease (8 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Electrolyte imbalance and Colitis?
- Check symptoms - is your electrolyte imbalance caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Colitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Electrolyte imbalanceElectrolyte imbalance
Other conditions that could case Electrolyte imbalanceElectrolyte imbalance
You may be interested in these reviews
hi there,i was diagnosed with micro colitis about two years ago and ive always had a theory that it was something i had taken that had caused it as i was fine for 36 years previous,i had an ankle fusion and was given clexane (enoxaparin the same ingredient as in lovenox) after the op to stop ...
Hi, I am 72. I have been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis many years ago and it rears its ugly head now and again but since being prescribed Doxazosin for hypertension, my colitis has flared up. I cannot get rid of it.
I have had Trigeminal Neuralgia for over 20 years & I've had occasional episodes of hyponatremia over the years. They now seem to be more frequent, anywhere, anytime and I've been drinking an electrolyte corrector. Also, what hasn't helped is that I have never salted my food, hate the stuff!