Would you have Electrolyte imbalance when you have Colitis?
Summary: Electrolyte imbalance is found among people with Colitis, especially people who are male, 10-19 old, also have Acne, and take medication Accutane.
We study 10 people who have Electrolyte imbalance and Colitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Colitis and Electrolyte imbalance >>>
Colitis (inflammation of colon) can be treated by Asacol, Lialda, Pentasa, Sulfasalazine, Asacol Hd, Prednisone. (latest reports from Colitis 15,453 patients)
Electrolyte imbalance has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, pain, depression.(latest reports from Electrolyte imbalance 4,997 patients)
On Dec, 12, 2014: 10 people who have colitis and Electrolyte Imbalance are studied.
Gender of people who have colitis and experienced Electrolyte imbalance * :
|Electrolyte imbalance||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have colitis and experienced Electrolyte imbalance * :
|Electrolyte imbalance||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Acne (2 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Accutane (8 people, 80.00%)
- Remicade (8 people, 80.00%)
- Flagyl (2 people, 20.00%)
- Xifaxan (2 people, 20.00%)
- Asacol (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Colitis and Electrolyte Imbalance?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Electrolyte Imbalance and Colitis
- support group for people who have Colitis
- support group for people who have Electrolyte Imbalance
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is high ck (702) related to parkinson's
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Colitis, Acid Reflux, Parkinson's, and takes Sinemet, Mirapex, Artane, Effexor, Pantoprazole, Aminosalicylic Acid)
High ck led to taking a statin as a prophylactic, which was discontinued when I had a normal angiogram one month later my ck is still high. It was 702, a month later it is 678. What should I do?
- How to cure isoniazid c dif colitis
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Diarrhea, Colitis, and takes Isoniazid, Probiotics, Pyridoxine (vitamin B6))
Developed c dif colitis 4.5 mos into inh tx also have cvid as well as systemic lupus and ankylosing spondylitis... What can they give me?
- My doctor has me on both mercaptopurine and cimzia. is this dangerous? do i need to take both for colitis and crohn's disease
(Asked by a 74 year old man who has Colitis, Crohn's, and takes Mercaptopurine, Cimzia)
is this dangerous to take both drugs for colitis crohn's diseaase
- Can accutane cause c diff colitis
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Colitis, and takes Accutane)
More questions for: Colitis, Electrolyte imbalance
More reviews for: Colitis, Electrolyte imbalance
- A study of side effects of Prednisolone for a patient with Colitis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic (long feeling of tiredness)
Comments: Always felt fatigued on the steroids, but would get periods of chronic fatigue on some afternoons or evenings. No logic as to when these happened as not everyday, and could be 1pm, 3pm or 6pm. Always took steroids at 9am.
Would feel so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open when stood up. Had to lie do ...
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro for a patient with Pain, Eating Disorder - Bulimia, Depression. The patient has Elevated Mood, Sapho Syndrome, Electrolyte Imbalance, Stomach Pain, Indigestion, Burning Feeling When Swallowing, Throat Tightness, Chest Wall Pain, Insomnia, Vision Problems, Blood Insulin, Pain - Joints, Muscle Aches, White Blood Cell Count Decreased, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Proteinuria Present, Urine Albumin/creatinine Ratio Increased, Low Back Pain, Breath Odor, Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Muscle Oedema, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Edema
Comments: symptoms started slowly about a year ago and have progressively gotten worse everyday. doctor has stated this could be the problem and suggests I ween off Lexapro. my electrolytes are consistently off and constant anemia despite taking iron 3 times a day. my hormone for ADH is very elevated. suggest ...
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Electrolyte Imbalance
Comments: I have been taking this drug for many years with excellent results. Per my company's insurance changes, I most recently switched to ordering refills on-line. Since that change, I have noticed what would appear to be significant side effects that are similar to an electrolyte imbalance. Could the ...
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Zinc Sulfate, Biotin, Folate, Vitamin D, Calcium, Multivitamin, Emsam, Lamictal, Ativan, Buspar, Surmontil, Lipitor, Lunesta, Levothyroxine Sodium, Protonix, Prilosec Otc, Flovent Hfa, Singulair, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride for a patient with Colitis, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Hair Loss, Vitamin D Decreased, General Physical Condition, Chronic Depression, Anxiety, Depression, Hypercalcaemia, Insomnia, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Asthma, Allergies. The patient has Dizziness, Fatigue - Chronic, Binge Eating
Comments: For the past few months I have been craving sweets and getting up at night to eat. It's like some filter of block has been removed and I eat whatever with no discretion or moderation. Doesn't happen every night. I know I am stressed due to family deaths and recently moving. I had previously lost 60 ...
- A study of side effects of Asacol Hd for a patient with Colitis. The patient has Pleural Effusion (water on the lungs)
Comments: I was admitted to the hospital with no warning of Colitis for 6 days given 800 mg Asacol 750mg levaquin and 500mg Flagyl through IV. Released given same meds for a week except Asacol for 30 days. 11 days later I was in the er with Pleural Effusion. 3 days later had 200 Ml removed.
More related studies for: Colitis, Electrolyte imbalance
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.