Colitis and Electrolyte imbalance - from FDA reports
Electrolyte imbalance is found among people with Colitis, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, take medication Accutane and have Acne. This review analyzes which people have Electrolyte imbalance with Colitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who have Colitis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 05, 2017
12 people who have Colitis and Electrolyte Imbalance are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Colitis and experience Electrolyte Imbalance *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Colitis and experience Electrolyte Imbalance *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 66.67 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Lymphoma (2 people, 16.67%)
- Cytomegalovirus Infection (2 people, 16.67%)
- Acne (2 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Remicade (8 people, 66.67%)
- Accutane (8 people, 66.67%)
- Xifaxan (2 people, 16.67%)
- Flagyl (2 people, 16.67%)
- Asacol (2 people, 16.67%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vitiligo (8 people, 66.67%)
- Joint Pain (8 people, 66.67%)
- Hypotension (8 people, 66.67%)
- Enteritis (8 people, 66.67%)
- Anaemia (8 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Electrolyte imbalance and Colitis?
- Check symptoms - is your electrolyte imbalance caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeElectrolyte imbalance and Colitis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Colitis (inflammation of colon) can be treated by Asacol, Pentasa, Lialda, Sulfasalazine, Prednisone (latest reports from 22,738 Colitis patients)
Electrolyte imbalance has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 7,429 Electrolyte imbalance patients).
Browse all symptoms of Colitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Electrolyte imbalanceElectrolyte imbalance
Other conditions that could case Electrolyte imbalanceElectrolyte imbalance
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I am new to the group. My last blood work showed my electrolytes were 180 and should have been 220. ( I am 71 and have been on Celebrex for 4 years ) What specific foods should I eat more off to bring them up to a higher level ? Thanks, Anna
hi there,i was diagnosed with micro colitis about two years ago and ive always had a theory that it was something i had taken that had caused it as i was fine for 36 years previous,i had an ankle fusion and was given clexane (enoxaparin the same ingredient as in lovenox) after the op to stop ...
Hi, I am 72. I have been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis many years ago and it rears its ugly head now and again but since being prescribed Doxazosin for hypertension, my colitis has flared up. I cannot get rid of it.