Would you have Rash (Rashes) when you have Colon cancer metastatic?
Summary: Rash is found among people with Colon cancer metastatic, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Preventive health care, and take medication Fluorouracil.
We study 109 people who have Rash (Rashes) and Colon cancer metastatic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Colon cancer metastatic and Rash >>>
Colon cancer metastatic
Colon cancer metastatic (cancer of colon spreads to other part of body) can be treated by Xeloda. (latest reports from 3,175 Colon Cancer Metastatic patients)
Rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 151,048 Rash patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 109 people who have colon cancer metastatic and Rash are studied.
Gender of people who have colon cancer metastatic and experienced Rash * :
Age of people who have colon cancer metastatic and experienced Rash * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (46 people, 42.20%)
- Bone disorder (45 people, 41.28%)
- Pain (45 people, 41.28%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 4.59%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (5 people, 4.59%)
- Deep vein thrombosis (4 people, 3.67%)
- Colon cancer (2 people, 1.83%)
- Deafness (2 people, 1.83%)
- Pruritus (1 people, 0.92%)
- Diarrhoea (1 people, 0.92%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fluorouracil (94 people, 86.24%)
- Avastin (85 people, 77.98%)
- Leucovorin calcium (72 people, 66.06%)
- Zometa (50 people, 45.87%)
- Aspirin (48 people, 44.04%)
- Erbitux (48 people, 44.04%)
- Lorazepam (46 people, 42.20%)
- Ibuprofen (45 people, 41.28%)
- Furosemide (45 people, 41.28%)
- Lortab (45 people, 41.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Colon Cancer Metastatic and Rash?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Rash and Colon cancer metastatic
- support group for people who have Colon cancer metastatic
- support group for people who have Rash
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Colon Cancer Metastatic related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.