Review: could Colon cancer cause Cough?
We study 13,554 people who have Colon cancer from FDA and social media. Among them, 71 have Cough. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Colon cancer and Cough >>>
Colon cancer (latest reports from 41,856 patients) can be treated by Xeloda, Avastin.
Cough (latest reports from 489,003 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 13,554 people who have colon cancer are studied. Among them, 71 (0.52%) have Cough.
Gender of people who have colon cancer and experienced Cough * :
Age of people who have colon cancer and experienced Cough * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Colorectal cancer (67 people, 94.37%)
- Prophylaxis (9 people, 12.68%)
- Neoplasm malignant (2 people, 2.82%)
- Neoplasm (2 people, 2.82%)
- Magnesium deficiency (1 people, 1.41%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 1.41%)
- Colon cancer metastatic (1 people, 1.41%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fluorouracil (71 people, 100.00%)
- Leucovorin calcium (54 people, 76.06%)
- Oxaliplatin (53 people, 74.65%)
- Irinotecan hydrochloride (18 people, 25.35%)
- Decadron (16 people, 22.54%)
- Eloxatin (15 people, 21.13%)
- Avastin (14 people, 19.72%)
- Iressa (11 people, 15.49%)
- Xeloda (8 people, 11.27%)
- Erbitux (7 people, 9.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Colon Cancer and Cough?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Cough and Colon cancer
- support group for people who have Colon cancer
- support group for people who have Cough
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Colon cancer, Cough
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Mucinex dm caused balance problems
I bought Mucinex Dm to treat mild symptoms of sore throat and cough. I was following the instructions precisely of the time and the dosages needed. After two days in taking the medication I started to experience balance problems. Suddenly I would feel unsteady and dizzy, and had the feeling that I w ...
- Shortness in breath in day quil
I do have allergies and asthma but only a cough at the time. I took DayQuil and within 10 min I stopped coughing. I was relieved. After about 20 min, my chest tightened and it was hard to breathe. I used my inhaler 2 times with 1 min intervals. It took about 5 min or so to breathe normally. Now I'm ...
More reviews for: Colon cancer, Cough
Common treatments for Colon Cancer and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Colon cancer symptoms:
Cough related symptom studies:
- Cough in Asthma (3,657 reports)
- Cough in Blood pressure (4,437 reports)
- Cough in Blood triglycerides increased (1,819 reports)
- Cough in Copd (1,466 reports)
- Cough in Depression (1,468 reports)
- Cough in Hypertension (4,868 reports)
- Cough in Multiple sclerosis (1,673 reports)
- Cough in Osteoporosis (2,511 reports)
- Cough in Pain (1,690 reports)
- Cough in Rheumatoid arthritis (4,974 reports)
Related drug studies for: Colon cancer, Cough
Recent Colon Cancer related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Colon cancer, Cough
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Robinul and Dry Mouth
- Bipolar Disorder and Pineal Gland Cyst
- Breathlessness and Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Flutter
Recent user comments
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present ... " (7 hours ago)
- Encephalitis Toxic
- Neonatal Leukaemia
- Vulval Leukoplakia
- Stones Cystine
- Oestriol Increased