Would you have Dvt (Deep venous thrombosis) when you have Colon cancer?
Summary: Dvt is found among people with Colon cancer, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Colon cancer, and take medication Fluorouracil.
We study 195 people who have Dvt (Deep venous thrombosis) and Colon cancer from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Colon cancer and Dvt >>>
Colon cancer can be treated by Xeloda, Avastin. (latest reports from 20,071 Colon Cancer patients)
DVT (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis) has been reported by people with birth control, pain, multiple myeloma, premenstrual syndrome, acne. (latest reports from 43,399 DVT patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 195 people who have colon cancer and Dvt are studied.
Gender of people who have colon cancer and experienced Dvt * :
Age of people who have colon cancer and experienced Dvt * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Colorectal cancer (195 people, 100.00%)
- Prophylaxis (34 people, 17.44%)
- Colorectal cancer metastatic (28 people, 14.36%)
- Depression (19 people, 9.74%)
- Deep vein thrombosis (18 people, 9.23%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 7.18%)
- Rash (12 people, 6.15%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (7 people, 3.59%)
- Pain (6 people, 3.08%)
- Neoplasm malignant (5 people, 2.56%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fluorouracil (195 people, 100.00%)
- Leucovorin calcium (135 people, 69.23%)
- Oxaliplatin (134 people, 68.72%)
- Avastin (110 people, 56.41%)
- Camptosar (51 people, 26.15%)
- Capecitabine (51 people, 26.15%)
- Zofran (42 people, 21.54%)
- Prilosec (38 people, 19.49%)
- Kytril (36 people, 18.46%)
- Lasix (33 people, 16.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Colon Cancer and Dvt?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Dvt and Colon cancer
- support group for people who have Colon cancer
- support group for people who have Dvt
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Colon Cancer related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.