Home > Colon cancer > Skin lesion > Colon cancer and Skin lesion
Review: could Colon cancer cause Skin lesion (Rashes)?
We study 13,554 people who have Colon cancer from FDA and social media. Among them, 666 have Skin lesion (Rashes). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Colon cancer and Skin lesion >>>
Colon cancer (latest reports from 41,856 patients) can be treated by Xeloda, Avastin.
Skin lesion (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 13,554 people who have colon cancer are studied. Among them, 666 (4.91%) have Skin Lesion.
Gender of people who have colon cancer and experienced Skin lesion * :
|Skin lesion||42.40%||57.60% |
Age of people who have colon cancer and experienced Skin lesion * :
|Skin lesion||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.12%||1.62%||7.72%||21.92%||68.74% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin lesion||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Colorectal cancer (666 people, 100.00%)
- Prophylaxis (150 people, 22.52%)
- Colorectal cancer metastatic (37 people, 5.56%)
- Hypertension (20 people, 3.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (16 people, 2.40%)
- Angina pectoris (12 people, 1.80%)
- Gastritis (12 people, 1.80%)
- Constipation (11 people, 1.65%)
- Nausea (10 people, 1.50%)
- Anxiety (7 people, 1.05%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fluorouracil (489 people, 73.42%)
- Oxaliplatin (294 people, 44.14%)
- Vectibix (202 people, 30.33%)
- Erbitux (175 people, 26.28%)
- Leucovorin calcium (158 people, 23.72%)
- Decadron (153 people, 22.97%)
- Kytril (133 people, 19.97%)
- Avastin (132 people, 19.82%)
- Irinotecan hydrochloride (102 people, 15.32%)
- Camptosar (90 people, 13.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Colon Cancer and Skin Lesion?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Skin Lesion and Colon cancer
- support group for people who have Colon cancer
- support group for people who have Skin Lesion
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Colon cancer, Skin lesion
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Colon cancer, Skin lesion
Common treatments for Colon Cancer and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Colon cancer symptoms:
Skin Lesion related symptom studies:
- Skin Lesion in Blood pressure (6,592 reports)
- Skin Lesion in Depression (3,714 reports)
- Skin Lesion in Hepatitis c (3,174 reports)
- Skin Lesion in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,364 reports)
- Skin Lesion in Hypertension (7,115 reports)
- Skin Lesion in Ms (3,537 reports)
- Skin Lesion in Osteoporosis (3,715 reports)
- Skin Lesion in Pain (3,632 reports)
- Skin Lesion in Ra (7,480 reports)
- Skin Lesion in Regional enteritis (2,787 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Colon cancer, Skin lesion
Recent Colon Cancer related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Colon cancer, Skin lesion
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Reactive Attachment Disorder Of Infancy Or Early Childhood
- Carcinoma Ductal