Home > Colon cancer > Skin lesion > Colon cancer and Skin lesion
Would you have Skin lesion (Rashes) when you have Colon cancer?
Summary: Skin lesion is found among people with Colon cancer, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Colorectal cancer, and take medication Fluorouracil.
We study 665 people who have Skin lesion (Rashes) and Colon cancer from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Colon cancer and Skin lesion >>>
Colon cancer (latest reports from 41,912 patients) can be treated by Xeloda, Avastin.
Skin lesion (redness) (latest reports from 976,061 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 13,554 people who have colon cancer are studied. Among them, 666 (4.91%) have Skin Lesion.
Gender of people who have colon cancer and experienced Skin lesion * :
|Skin lesion||42.40%||57.60% |
Age of people who have colon cancer and experienced Skin lesion * :
|Skin lesion||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.12%||1.62%||7.72%||21.92%||68.74% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin lesion||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Colorectal cancer (666 people, 100.00%)
- Prophylaxis (150 people, 22.52%)
- Colorectal cancer metastatic (37 people, 5.56%)
- Hypertension (20 people, 3.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (16 people, 2.40%)
- Angina pectoris (12 people, 1.80%)
- Gastritis (12 people, 1.80%)
- Constipation (11 people, 1.65%)
- Nausea (10 people, 1.50%)
- Anxiety (7 people, 1.05%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fluorouracil (489 people, 73.42%)
- Oxaliplatin (294 people, 44.14%)
- Vectibix (202 people, 30.33%)
- Erbitux (175 people, 26.28%)
- Leucovorin calcium (158 people, 23.72%)
- Decadron (153 people, 22.97%)
- Kytril (133 people, 19.97%)
- Avastin (132 people, 19.82%)
- Irinotecan hydrochloride (102 people, 15.32%)
- Camptosar (90 people, 13.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Colon Cancer and Skin Lesion?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Skin Lesion and Colon cancer
- support group for people who have Colon cancer
- support group for people who have Skin Lesion
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How long does redness last after picato?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Skin Redness Or Inflammation, and takes Picato)
After 3 and a half weeks, I still have a huge red splotch on my face where I applied picato gel according to directions from my dermatologist. I'm very worried that it will be permanent. I had a huge water filled blister the morning after my first application of the gel. I used it two more times as ...
- I used coartem and developed redish all over my body. can coartem cause rashes
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Rashes, and takes Coartem)
i developed rashes which is itching me after using coartem for three days. also having sensation in my mouth and blister at the angle of my lips. could it be a side effect from coartem?
- Does ginger treats skin rashes?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Skin Rash)
i have skin rashes and i treated it with ginger is it right to treat to treat skin rashes with ginger?
- Can high dose of neurontin cause skin rash on face?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Skin Rash, and takes Neurontin)
Have been Taking 3000 mg Neurontin per day for migraine treatment for aprox 3 months and have recently developed unexplained rash on face.
- How do make a toradol induced skin rash go away?
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Bumps Like Mosquito Bites Including Itch, Skin Rash, and takes Toradol)
The bumps started hours after the Toradol shot, and have been getting worse for several days. What is the remedy? Permanent effects? Length of time until cure?
More questions for: Colon cancer, Skin lesion
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Itching, Rash Generalised, and takes Kale)
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Rash, and takes Zorvolex)
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Colon cancer, Skin lesion
- A study of side effects of Ubiquinol for a patient with Cardiovascular Insufficiency. The patient has Rash (redness)
Comments: A. This is a long story.
Over two weeks ago I accidentally knocked the scab off a nearly healed cut on my left shin, that had come from the dishwasher door hitting it. In retrospect it had taken a little longer to heal than I would have expected. When the scab fell off, the area under the scab app ...
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q10, Ubiquinol for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Rash
Comments: Rash first noticed Sunday morning. Was taking coq10 for at least 10 years. In past 5 yrs had added 50 mg ubiquinol taken concurrently with the coq10 due to the fact that the coq10 allegedly cannot be converted by one my age. Current dose was: 400mg + 200 mg ubiquinol twice a day with food and water. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Stribild, Adderall 20 for a patient with Cellulitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Leg Pain, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Leg Swelling, Cellulitis, Infection Reactivation
Comments: recurring cellulitis infection? Was hospitilized twice. 1st time left leg was infected, 1.5 weeks later was hospitalized for infection in right leg. Treated with Clindamycin both times and the infection cleared up. redness, swelling and warmness to the tough have all came back on my right leg. It st ...
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Glands - Swollen. The patient has Pain, Rash (redness)
Comments: My doctor prescribed me this for 2 weeks, starting this medicine I immediately started getting leg pains at night (this is not something I have ever had before) 800 mg Motrin was not helping with the pain, after the first week I called them and told them it was becoming unbearable they told me "this ...
- A study of side effects of Flonase for a patient with Hay Fever. The patient has Skin Rash (redness)
Comments: I first started experiencing itching on my hands and elbows less than a month after taking the Flonase, but never connected it to the drug. I thought it was my eating shell fish. But I went to the doctor and had a blood drawn for a full allergy test and it came back negative on everything, including ...
More related studies for: Colon cancer, Skin lesion
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (2 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (6 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (2 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (29 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (2 hours ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)