Colon cancer and Aneurysm - from FDA reports
Aneurysm is found among people with Colon cancer, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Avastin and have Abdominal pain upper. This review analyzes which people have Aneurysm with Colon cancer. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who have Colon cancer from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 03, 2017
9 people who have Colon Cancer and Aneurysm are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Colon Cancer and experience Aneurysm *:
- female: 55.56 %
- male: 44.44 %
Age of people who have Colon Cancer and experience Aneurysm *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 87.5 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Nausea (1 person, 11.11%)
- Malaise (1 person, 11.11%)
- Hot Flush (1 person, 11.11%)
- Enlarged Prostate (1 person, 11.11%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (1 person, 11.11%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Avastin (6 people, 66.67%)
- Fluorouracil (4 people, 44.44%)
- Vitamin B12 (2 people, 22.22%)
- Neurontin (1 person, 11.11%)
- Cyramza (1 person, 11.11%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 44.44%)
- Visual Impairment (3 people, 33.33%)
- Retinal Haemorrhage (3 people, 33.33%)
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased (2 people, 22.22%)
- Pain In Extremity (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Aneurysm and Colon cancer?
- Check symptoms - is your aneurysm caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAneurysm and Colon cancer from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Colon cancer can be treated by Xeloda, Avastin, Oxaliplatin (latest reports from 34,578 Colon cancer patients)
Aneurysm (enlargement of an artery caused by a weakening of the artery wall) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, pain (latest reports from 3,732 Aneurysm patients).
Browse all symptoms of Colon cancera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause AneurysmAneurysm
Other conditions that could case AneurysmAneurysm
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
my blood work was normal I started xarelto in Apr of 2015 for a fib and had an maze ablation after I had high liver enzymes in my blood work. I went to a Hematologist and she told me it looks like I now have a lupus antibody. My cardiologist said it may be cause by the xarelto so in September I ...
Hi my name is Michele I suffer from degenerative disc disease had a neck fusion two months ago 3 yrs ago had severe pain stiffness in Upper back chest shoulders neck bloods came back normal but mri showed tracer up take in pectoral muscles shoulders and arms was treated with predinsol and it ...