Colon cancer and Dvt - from FDA reports
Dvt is found among people with Colon cancer, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Fluorouracil and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Dvt with Colon cancer. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 269 people who have Colon cancer from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
269 people who have Colon Cancer and Dvt are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Colon Cancer and experience Dvt *:
- female: 47.3 %
- male: 52.7 %
Age of people who have Colon Cancer and experience Dvt *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.02 %
- 30-39: 1.52 %
- 40-49: 10.66 %
- 50-59: 23.86 %
- 60+: 62.94 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (16 people, 5.95%)
- High Blood Pressure (10 people, 3.72%)
- Colorectal Cancer Metastatic (9 people, 3.35%)
- Depression (8 people, 2.97%)
- Neoplasm Malignant (7 people, 2.60%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Fluorouracil (107 people, 39.78%)
- Avastin (67 people, 24.91%)
- Oxaliplatin (58 people, 21.56%)
- Leucovorin Calcium (55 people, 20.45%)
- Xeloda (26 people, 9.67%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pulmonary Embolism (52 people, 19.33%)
- Diarrhea (20 people, 7.43%)
- Anaemia (20 people, 7.43%)
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (18 people, 6.69%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (16 people, 5.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Dvt and Colon cancer?
- Check symptoms - is your dvt caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDvt and Colon cancer from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Colon cancer can be treated by Xeloda, Avastin, Oxaliplatin (latest reports from 34,578 Colon cancer patients)
Dvt has been reported by people with birth control, multiple myeloma, pain, deep venous thrombosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 79,945 Dvt patients).
Browse all symptoms of Colon cancera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DvtDvt
Other conditions that could case DvtDvt
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Several people in my family recently had head lice, but I did not get them. I am on a high dose of Coumadin for life for Factor V Leiden, DVT's, etc. and I was wondering if that could be a reason why I did not get them... or if the two are unrelated... Thank you!
I have been on Xaralto almost 2 years. My side affects are feeling unwell, frequent nose bleeds, sometimes vomit, eyes often red or sensitive, occasional vomit. I can deal with all that. But now B12 is low. I've never had that problem before. Has anyone else had low B12?
You may be interested in these reviews
In April 2017, I developed blood clots in my left leg which was discovered after I had been diagnosed with multiple pulmonary embolisms. I was encouraged by my Rheumatologist to take prednisone to decrease the pain & imflammation I was experiencing from spinal stenosis last Oct. 2016. I had had ...
Hi my husband has dvt. he was on xarelta He then got carcinoma of the small intestines. They took him off the xarelta for a brief period to do surgery. Approximately two weeks after the surgery he started getting hives on his back and legs, shortness of breath and then one day he fainted ...