Could Colonoscopy cause Bradycardia - from FDA reports
Bradycardia is found among people with Colonoscopy, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lasix and have Asthma. We study 47 people who have Bradycardia and Colonoscopy from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Colonoscopy can be treated by Propofol, Moviprep, Osmoprep (latest reports from 4,678 Colonoscopy patients)
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 111,431 Bradycardia patients).
On Dec, 05, 2016
47 people who have Colonoscopy and Bradycardia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Colonoscopy and experience Bradycardia *:
- female: 63.04 %
- male: 36.96 %
Age of people who have Colonoscopy and experience Bradycardia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.56 %
- 20-29: 10.26 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 7.69 %
- 50-59: 15.38 %
- 60+: 64.1 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (4 people, 8.51%)
- Singulair (3 people, 6.38%)
- Osmoprep (3 people, 6.38%)
- Allegra (3 people, 6.38%)
- Aldactone (3 people, 6.38%)
Forecasts by ePatient.care (We will alert you to new symptoms or undetected conditions when you have Colonoscopy, learn more )
Potential co-existing symptoms
- Renal Failure Chronic (16 people, 34.04%)
- Renal Failure Acute (15 people, 31.91%)
- Nausea (13 people, 27.66%)
- Hypotension (11 people, 23.40%)
- Dehydration (11 people, 23.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bradycardia and Colonoscopy?
- Check symptoms - is your bradycardia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Colonoscopya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BradycardiaBradycardia
Other conditions that could case BradycardiaBradycardia
Can you answer these questions?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
am having a bradycardia of 60 beats/min since i started the sertraline of 50mg/day , am also having dyspnea and feeling tired all the time , this is so annoying , am asking if this is serious and if i should stop the sertraline .
My daughter took an overdose of Seroquel and Celexa almost a year ago. Later that day she had her first episode of arrhythmia. She has not taken seroquel since that day but the arrhythmia has not been corrected. She has been seeing a cardiologist who says this cannot be fixed. But the ...
Have been taking Atenolol for very high blood pressure and Arrythmia for 2 1/2 weeks, I have been feeling really tired, no motivation to do anything and lightheaded/dizzy, could this be because of the Atenolol?
I have been taking Omeprazole for a little over two years...in the last few months my PVC's have increased. I stopped taking Omeprazole and the missed beats also stopped. The only trouble with not taking the med is that my acid reflux is worse. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what ...
You may be interested in these reviews
1. After taking allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
Hi, I'm 62, female, Chinese. Was prescribed Lipitor 40mg because of high cholesterol level by GP. I started having irregular heart rhythm almost immediately. I have decided not to take them, to live fully without experiencing irregular heart rhythm (very unpleasant sensation). If my high ...
My mother who had severe aortic stenosis died after taking amoxicillin for an upper respiratory tract infection. We are all left devastated as she was two weeks away from having a Tavi. She was a wonderful person . We had no support or advice from the nhs and were led to believe that any ...