Would you have Dry mouth when you have Constipation?
Summary: Dry mouth is found among people with Constipation, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Pain, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 106 people who have Dry mouth and Constipation from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Constipation and Dry mouth >>>
Constipation can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Polyethylene Glycol 3350. (latest reports from 81,454 Constipation patients)
Dry mouth has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 30,844 Dry mouth patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 106 people who have constipation and Dry Mouth are studied.
Gender of people who have constipation and experienced Dry mouth * :
|Dry mouth||72.13%||27.87% |
Age of people who have constipation and experienced Dry mouth * :
|Dry mouth||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.91%||5.45%||6.36%||21.82%||65.45% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dry mouth||28.57%||28.57%||42.86%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (40 people, 37.74%)
- Hypertension (32 people, 30.19%)
- Nausea (26 people, 24.53%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (23 people, 21.70%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (20 people, 18.87%)
- Insomnia (20 people, 18.87%)
- Osteoporosis (19 people, 17.92%)
- Prophylaxis (19 people, 17.92%)
- Back pain (18 people, 16.98%)
- Muscle spasms (17 people, 16.04%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (37 people, 34.91%)
- Vitamin d (34 people, 32.08%)
- Skelaxin (25 people, 23.58%)
- Omeprazole (21 people, 19.81%)
- Lactulose (21 people, 19.81%)
- Meloxicam (20 people, 18.87%)
- Amitiza (19 people, 17.92%)
- Folic acid (18 people, 16.98%)
- Fish oil (18 people, 16.98%)
- Celebrex (18 people, 16.98%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation and Dry Mouth?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Dry Mouth and Constipation
- support group for people who have Constipation
- support group for people who have Dry Mouth
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Constipation related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.