Home > Constipation > Dry mouth > Constipation and Dry mouth
Review: could Constipation cause Dry mouth?
We study 16,131 people who have Constipation from FDA and social media. Among them, 106 have Dry mouth. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Constipation and Dry mouth >>>
Constipation (latest reports from 514,264 patients) can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Polyethylene Glycol 3350.
Dry mouth (latest reports from 200,680 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 16,131 people who have constipation are studied. Among them, 106 (0.66%) have Dry Mouth.
Gender of people who have constipation and experienced Dry mouth * :
|Dry mouth||72.13%||27.87% |
Age of people who have constipation and experienced Dry mouth * :
|Dry mouth||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.92%||5.50%||6.42%||22.02%||66.06% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dry mouth||28.57%||28.57%||42.86%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (40 people, 37.74%)
- Hypertension (32 people, 30.19%)
- Nausea (26 people, 24.53%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (23 people, 21.70%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (20 people, 18.87%)
- Insomnia (20 people, 18.87%)
- Osteoporosis (19 people, 17.92%)
- Prophylaxis (19 people, 17.92%)
- Back pain (18 people, 16.98%)
- Muscle spasms (17 people, 16.04%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (37 people, 34.91%)
- Vitamin d (34 people, 32.08%)
- Skelaxin (25 people, 23.58%)
- Omeprazole (21 people, 19.81%)
- Lactulose (21 people, 19.81%)
- Meloxicam (20 people, 18.87%)
- Amitiza (19 people, 17.92%)
- Folic acid (18 people, 16.98%)
- Fish oil (18 people, 16.98%)
- Celebrex (18 people, 16.98%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation and Dry Mouth?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dry Mouth and Constipation
- support group for people who have Constipation
- support group for people who have Dry Mouth
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Constipation, Dry mouth
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
More reviews for: Constipation, Dry mouth
Common treatments for Constipation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Constipation symptoms:
Dry Mouth related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Miralax, B Complex Vitamin, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Vitamin B1, Lipitor, Protonix, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac, Subutex, Adderall 10 for a patient with Healthy Living, Constipation, High Blood Cholesterol, Acid Reflux, Insomnia, Depression, Opiate Withdrawal, Add. The patient has Irritability, Dry Mouth, Drowsiness, Feeling Intoxicated, Swallowing Difficulty, Vomiting, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen Sodium, Losartan, Simvastatin, Omeprazole, Aspirin, Psyllium for a patient with Hip Swelling, High Blood Pressure, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Heartburn Prevention, Heart Injury, Constipation Prophylaxis. The patient has Dry Mouth, Dry Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Clopidogrel, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin, Enalapril Maleate, Psyllium Husk for a patient with Heart Injury, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Constipation. The patient has Dry Mouth
More related studies for: Constipation, Dry mouth
Recent Constipation related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Constipation, Dry mouth
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (59 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Heart Rate Increased
- Postictal State
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell