Would you have Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems) when you have Constipation?
Summary: Erectile dysfunction is found among people with Constipation, especially people who are male, 50-59 old, also have Headache, and take medication Fish oil.
We study 11 people who have Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems) and Constipation from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Constipation and Erectile dysfunction >>>
Constipation can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Polyethylene Glycol 3350. (latest reports from 81,454 Constipation patients)
Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain, hair loss. (latest reports from 32,150 Erectile dysfunction patients)
On Feb, 12, 2015: 11 people who have constipation and Erectile Dysfunction are studied.
Age of people who have constipation and experienced Erectile dysfunction * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||0.00%||0.00%||45.45%||36.36% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||20.00%||0.00%||80.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Headache (2 people, 18.18%)
- Pain (2 people, 18.18%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 18.18%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (2 people, 18.18%)
- Depression (2 people, 18.18%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 18.18%)
- Cardiac disorder (2 people, 18.18%)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (1 people, 9.09%)
- Gastric disorder (1 people, 9.09%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 9.09%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fish oil (4 people, 36.36%)
- Colace (3 people, 27.27%)
- Plavix (3 people, 27.27%)
- Lisinopril (3 people, 27.27%)
- Ambien cr (3 people, 27.27%)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (3 people, 27.27%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 27.27%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 18.18%)
- Allegra (2 people, 18.18%)
- Niaspan (2 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of constipation and erectile dysfunction on
Do you have Constipation and Erectile Dysfunction?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction and Constipation
- support group for people who have Constipation
- support group for people who have Erectile dysfunction
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lactulose, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycet, Flonase, Lyrica, Androgel, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Naproxen, Oxycontin for a 62-year old man with Constipation, Pain - Back, Knee Injury - Meniscus, Sinus Congestion, Knee Pain, Testosterone, Shoulder Pain. The patient has Blood Testosterone Decreased, Sexual Dysfunction, Sexual Aversion Disorder
Recent Constipation related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.