Would you have Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems) when you have Constipation?
Summary: Erectile dysfunction is found among people with Constipation, especially people who are male, 50-59 old, also have Headache, and take medication Fish oil.
We study 12 people who have Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems) and Constipation from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Constipation and Erectile dysfunction >>>
Constipation can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Polyethylene Glycol 3350. (latest reports from 81,512 Constipation patients)
Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, hair loss. (latest reports from 32,224 Erectile dysfunction patients)
On Apr, 13, 2015: 12 people who have constipation and Erectile Dysfunction are studied.
Age of people who have constipation and experienced Erectile dysfunction * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||41.67%||33.33% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||16.67%||16.67%||66.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Headache (2 people, 16.67%)
- Pain (2 people, 16.67%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 16.67%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (2 people, 16.67%)
- Depression (2 people, 16.67%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 16.67%)
- Cardiac disorder (2 people, 16.67%)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (1 people, 8.33%)
- Gastric disorder (1 people, 8.33%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 8.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fish oil (4 people, 33.33%)
- Colace (3 people, 25.00%)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (3 people, 25.00%)
- Ambien cr (3 people, 25.00%)
- Plavix (3 people, 25.00%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 25.00%)
- Lisinopril (3 people, 25.00%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 16.67%)
- Klor-con (2 people, 16.67%)
- Toprol-xl (2 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of constipation and erectile dysfunction on
Do you have Constipation and Erectile Dysfunction?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction and Constipation
- support group for people who have Constipation
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Meloxicam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atenolol And Chlorthalidone for a 54-year old woman with Constipation, Osteoarthritis, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Constipation, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sumatriptan, Zorvolex, Folic Acid, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Psyllium, Hydroxocobalamin for a 61-year old man with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Immune System Disorder, Complicated Migraine, Pain, Don't Know, Hay Fever, Constipation. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Hay Fever, Constipation, Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Pepcid Ac, Aspirin, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Calcium, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Metoprolol Succinate, Advair Diskus 100/50, Concerta, Imiquimod for a 53-year old man with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Acid Reflux, General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergy, Constipation, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Adhd, Plantar Warts. The patient has Blood Potassium Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Carvedilol, Crestor, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 75-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Impotence
- A study of drug interactions between Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Bisacodyl, Piperine, Curcumin, Fish Oil, Ativan, Coreg, Prilosec Otc, Wellbutrin Xl, Oxycodone for a 39-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Constipation, Adjuvant For Curcumin, Depression, Inflammatory Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Atrial Tachycardia, Ulcer - Peptic, Breakthrough Pain. The patient has Tricuspid Regurgitation, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Heart Murmurs, Ventricular Extrasystoles, Palpitations
Recent Constipation related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.