Home > Constipation > Erectile dysfunction > Constipation and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Constipation cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 16,130 people who have Constipation from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Constipation and Erectile dysfunction >>>
Constipation (latest reports from 515,376 patients) can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Polyethylene Glycol 3350.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 131,840 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 16,130 people who have constipation are studied. Among them, 11 (0.07%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Age of people who have constipation and experienced Erectile dysfunction * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||40.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||20.00%||0.00%||80.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Headache (2 people, 18.18%)
- Pain (2 people, 18.18%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 18.18%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (2 people, 18.18%)
- Depression (2 people, 18.18%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 18.18%)
- Cardiac disorder (2 people, 18.18%)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (1 people, 9.09%)
- Gastric disorder (1 people, 9.09%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 9.09%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fish oil (4 people, 36.36%)
- Colace (3 people, 27.27%)
- Plavix (3 people, 27.27%)
- Lisinopril (3 people, 27.27%)
- Ambien cr (3 people, 27.27%)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (3 people, 27.27%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 27.27%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 18.18%)
- Allegra (2 people, 18.18%)
- Niaspan (2 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation and Erectile Dysfunction?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction and Constipation
- support group for people who have Constipation
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
I used to have sex every day some times twice when possible ,after about 2yrs on the meds testosrone level is .025 (none)Starting about june 2005 I lost all body hair including pubic and facial hair,in about 3 mnts went from daily shaving to once a month ,was started on testosrone therapy presently using 20 mgs a day.Still sex drive is very low I realy don't care if I have it but partner wants to. I am presently waiting to have both knees replaced . I also have 5 herneated discs in back 3in the neck that are inoperatal 2 in lower back are bad ,I can have them fused but am waiting as long as i can . The ones in neck make my hands swell and get very hot as high as 105 fairenhite this extremly painfull and i frequently end up sleeping in a chair.Ican give more info if required thankyou mc
Jim on May, 13, 2012:
I have chronic pain and degenerative disc disease. I have undergone 8 back surgeries. I am now 52 years old. I always loved sex and it was important part of my marriage. I can tell you from experience, your lack of sexual desire is partly from the drugs but in large measure it is simply the result of being in horrible pain all the time. My best advice is to make sure your testosterone levels are at top of the normal range. Second and most importantly, I can have super high testosterone but without sleep, it is as if it doesn't metabolize into my system. You MUST figure out how to sleep well. DO NOT wake yourself in the morning simply because you feel guilty being in bed so late. If you have a job and have to be there early, I have no advice. I am self employed so I have moved my schedule around. I only get good sleep between 5 am and 10am. I have no idea why but this seems to be a trend with individuals like you and me. I have taken methadone for pain for 10yrs. Follow my advice and it should help.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Constipation, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
More reviews for: Constipation, Erectile dysfunction
Common treatments for Constipation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Constipation symptoms:
Erectile Dysfunction related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (19 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (1 hour ago)
- Prozac for a 25-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (6 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (7 hours ago)
- Blood Urea Nitrogen/creatinine Ratio Increased
- Varicose Veins Vulval